Toribash
Oh yeah , is it good if nobody will come to clan league i get the 5k back ? I mean , i asked some days ago if i can get the tc tetseru gave for clan league , i am afraid that nobody will come online at the tournament :l
applications are closed, you can always retreat your clan from the tournament but you will not get refound.
Anyway you can try with what you've got, collecting 5 people shouldn't be that hard,
lololerz, discoveryy, course and muun is already a strong group and there are few other active people like you, fudgie, koor or koala.
Last edited by Scorpio; Jul 26, 2013 at 01:39 PM.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
applications are closed, you can always retreat your clan from the tournament but you will not get refound.
Anyway you can try with what you've got, collecting 5 people shouldn't be that hard,
lololerz, discoveryy, course and muun is already a strong group and there are few other active people like you, fudgie, koor or koala.
but how could i forget the best player in the clan and possibly all of toribash appledosa, appledosa is so good that he could kill hampa x10 and is better than me. appledosa is so awesome and i wish to be as good as him someday

oh please you're being too kind c:
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
Lol apple , your so funny , maybe we still can do the clan league , also scorp , i whas yesterday at concert and saw withing temptation , i whas at the first line , so i feel the drum and guitar verry hard , also she has a beautiful voice . Also i buyed an armbad with an big size , it's special for metal but idk how you call that , it looks nice .