Toribash
Hi everyone i want to apply for this clan uhh im not new and i used to be in a clan when this game was kinda new with a lot of the misfits lol and now i started playing again Thii(an old friend) thought it would be a good idea for me to join you guys. my best mods are judo and twinswords and im chill and i totally dig your guys vibe. it would be cool if i could join your squad
Call me Papa ;3
Originally Posted by PapaBear15 View Post
Hi everyone i want to apply for this clan uhh im not new and i used to be in a clan when this game was kinda new with a lot of the misfits lol and now i started playing again Thii(an old friend) thought it would be a good idea for me to join you guys. my best mods are judo and twinswords and im chill and i totally dig your guys vibe. it would be cool if i could join your squad

What? I think an old friend as you can be lucky to get here!
I'll take your Application for Colossus and others active members!

How nice to see old friends coming back to play again toribash
Originally Posted by PapaBear15 View Post

You seem nice.
Maybe get to know us better?
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by CkyToH View Post
masterpeacer thats much better, you wasnt required to give us your facebook though and i would advise removing the link as anyone can see it

Thanks, I don't mind I have nothing to hide from anyone

Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Oh, I all know from Hungary is Enji Night

welcome in.
-----
and I can't do anything but admit that your girlfriend is beautiful lol.

Yeah I know Enji too Thank you for the compliment she's the love of my life

------

What is the next step? Is that mean I can join?
Hey man! Welcome to the clan is already within you only have to go in forum Clans and accept the invitation of the colossus sent you