Toribash
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

why didn't the other members got the password

ffs I'm the first member here from the very start
-.-

well atleast first normal member
Originally Posted by darkshadow8 View Post
Maybe just a discussion for the leaders.
If he says we don't need it, then we don't.

This guy is the first to listen.

Originally Posted by Jan_Miguel
why didn't the other members got the password

No one got the password. Just Ginkey. xNill and I are moderators, therefor we don't need the password to enter. So if you want to nag someone to death about the password it should be Ginkey. Not saying you should collectively start harassing Ginkey, as I think this annoys him too.

Face it. Ginkey gave the pass to those who needed it. xNill and I didn't need it. If you got the pass from Ginkey, welcome in the Chest of Wonders, if you didn't, quit moaning, you're only reducing your chance of being a trusted member. If we want more people to have access in the future, we'll give them the pass.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Well, I'm applying for BS local moderator, check out my application

IT'S A WIP, What else should I add (Mainly asking Moderators in the org)

Around 5-10 months ago, I began being very active in the Beginner Sanctuary. Recently I’ve had a lot of extra time on my hands and decided to use it to help new comers in beginner sanctuary. I’ve been around the forums for a short amount of time (beginning of 2009, I am bluesaint and Serhan6, this I admit in promise that I have improved and am now a new person, and wish to give back to the community and all I have taken).

Recently I’ve realized Fee is busy with college, Hopea is inactive, but both are very helpful guys. I’ve been around #support and have helped many new comers have an easier introduction into toribash. Aspire is busy with support but is also a great guy and very helpful. War hero has recently got back into replay making and also has a lot of things to take care of.

The Beginner Sanctuary is an active board, and questions are not always hard to answer, but just need someone to help explain thoroughly and preciously, I’ve not had too long of experience but the months I’ve spent helping in Beginner Sanctuary I think I’ve made a big difference. Some things that the Beginner Sanctuary does need is cleaning up, due to some local moderators being inactive, I think it would appropriate to recruit a new Local moderator.

During my time in toribash, I was the leader and moderator of the official clan Atlantic for several months and I think I had done a good job. I’m very active and I’m active 3-5 hours a day, during this time I spend 2 hours in beginner sanctuary helping out. Like I mentioned before, I am also very active on IRC.

Yes for birdflu. His textures aren't super-good, but they aren't that baaaaad. Also, he seems to be a cool guy.
OSHI | [black] | GATA
My deviantART
The Beginner Sanctuary has already 7 moderators and so far everything is going well. Also, you don't need to be a moderator to help. I'm not saying that you shouldn't try, but the chance that you get rejected is big.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
well good luck to ya zinx despite all that against you.
P.S sorry ive been a bit inactive, ive got GCSE's coming up and ive been revising a lot
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.