Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by SBADUNA View Post
What made you love Anime/Manga ?: boobs

lol best answer ever, i got some animes you may have not seen which may interest you ;)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I want to join this organization. I want to discuss something or just hangout with other otakus.

Favorite Anime/Manga:
The first and the trickiest question. My first anime was either Captain Tsubasa or Eyeshield 21 (both were booming in my country.), and I found Eyeshield 21 is better than any other manga or anime I watched.

Favourite Character:
It's either Hiruma (Eyeshield 21) or Saitama (Onepunch-man) or Gatts (Berserk). Please don't kill me by telling I should pick one of those three.

What made me love Anime/Manga?:
Badassery. Can't have enough of them.
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
I want to join this organization. I want to discuss something or just hangout with other otakus.

Favorite Anime/Manga:
The first and the trickiest question. My first anime was either Captain Tsubasa or Eyeshield 21 (both were booming in my country.), and I found Eyeshield 21 is better than any other manga or anime I watched.

Favourite Character:
It's either Hiruma (Eyeshield 21) or Saitama (Onepunch-man) or Gatts (Berserk). Please don't kill me by telling I should pick one of those three.

What made me love Anime/Manga?:
Badassery. Can't have enough of them.

Welcome to Anime United mate! Feel free to roam around and join the chats
Hehe, I want to join this oganization. But I can't figure out how to get my Card into this. Can someone help me?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Hehe, I want to join this oganization. But I can't figure out how to get my Card into this. Can someone help me?

If you have already made the card, you just need to right click it > copy image url.
Then you can post the link in between the image tags. IMG][/IMG
(don't forget to add the brackets)
cage the gargoyle
Like, I've main an account, but I dunno where to get the card either. .-. Thank you for helping me with getting the picture in too.

Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Go join this http://www.anime-planet.com/ and make an anime card like this:

Created an account already? You'll get the card on the first time you confirmed your email and such.
It'll be on your anime planet's profile.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I'm still unable to find it, it may be because I am on mobile right now.

My favorite anime as of right now is Tokyo Ghoul. Was Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.

Favorite character is Taiga from Toradora!.

What made me love Anime, well, it has to be the emotion in the shows. The feelings between characters have brought me to tears. I have cried, laughed, screamed just watching. I love the feeling and stories in these shows. They're inspiring.

User Card: It isn't complete, but this is what I have put so far.

-----
Also, I apologize for my awful grammar and spelling earlier. I was typing this in the morning and didn't realize it.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 13, 2015 at 02:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump