Toribash
Originally Posted by Heagen View Post
What is the difference between gaining rep with a clan and building a reputation without a clan. I am not going to go say "I'm in raid so like me nao" I will build it on replays and marketing.

We have standards to uphold, and being awesome is just another one of them. Go become awesome, then come back to us, or we may even come to you. Everyone here has earned their position in the clan, and everyone is in here for a reason. We weren't given free get in cards (/me stares at assassin8r )
, you aren't gonna get one without damn good reason
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
We have standards to uphold, and being awesome is just another one of them. Go become awesome, then come back to us, or we may even come to you. Everyone here has earned their position in the clan, and everyone is in here for a reason. We weren't given free get in cards (/me stares at assassin8r )
, you aren't gonna get one without damn good reason

You lie.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by Dalliance View Post
Build a good reputation and then apply. With the exception of assassin8r, everyone in this clan was awesome before they applied.

What the fuck?

I must've been awesome, since I got invited. Not applied.
Wait, what
Originally Posted by assassin8r View Post
What the fuck?

I must've been awesome, since I got invited. Not applied.

That was supposed to be a subtle reference to my initial reluctance as to your initial inclusion.
And why did you feel I was not fit as to be named "awesome" and not be able to join raid? ;o
Wait, what