Toribash
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
missuse you know obviously that i want to have a little bit of profit from market ...
and as we know both you're a markeeter too ...
so you wont let me profit on your full sets ...

so u admit u wanted to make profit out of poor Sorriso
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
39tc for 3 of them.

nah your profit would be to humongous
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
so u admit u wanted to make profit out of poor Sorriso

nah your profit would be to humongous

Yep, and he knows that, but he have no time to sell that loads of full sets, and i can give fast TCs ;)
and he's not that poor
you're the richest fag by the way
so you admit you wanted to profit on poor Kaszanas ?
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
so you admit that both of you rich guys don't even donate 1 tc on poor hacked killjaden
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
i already donated my fresh started friend with full 128 and one of my own sets...
i can give you almost full aurora, but i'm trying to complete it.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Killjaden View Post
um....didn't report it...
it makes no sence

Report it you fucker, you're one of most respected players cause of skill and cause of JollyR membership ...
just go to the Support channel
and bother someone about it they will re-give your items and ban this motherfucker who hacked it ...
simple ...
SkulFuk is the best tho.
Originally Posted by Killjaden View Post
um....didn't report it...
it makes no sence

I told you on irc how to deal with it. It's your job if you want your items back or not.