Toribash
Uhh...

That app was shit, bro. I'll leave this to Lexx.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Give a normal application.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Name :MadTwist
Belt :2nd Dan Black belt
Clans you've been before and the reason you've left those clans :The leader left
Your skills (texturing, movie making, ingame activities) :In-game spars
Favorite mods :Taekkypn,akido,and all spar/freerunning mods.
Why do you want to join us?(We don't accept the things like "This is an awesome clan!" and bla-bla-bla) :I want to join this clan because be a representive of a great clan for once.
Infractions/bans :N/A
Ingame activity :9
Some stuff you can say about yourself (about 2-3 sentences) :I live in memphis Tn, I love to joke around [sometimes] and have a great time.I watch alot of youtube.
Some replays :

Accepted
Attached Files
spar online.rpl (665.4 KB, 7 views)
Swag.rpl (344.8 KB, 6 views)
sd.rpl (78.9 KB, 6 views)
RAR34.rpl (550.7 KB, 6 views)
Good spareee.rpl (663.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Lexx; Sep 9, 2011 at 04:04 PM.
Cool, I like you.
You're in.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Name :McNuggets or my real name Mason
Belt :Brown
Clans you've been before and the reason you've left those clans :Red ultimate they were dead or dying
Your skills :Ummmm?Ingame activites
Favorite mods :Judo Taekkyon and can learn from any mod
Why do you want to join us? :I think that you could be a more offciant clan for me
Infractions/bans :One stupid ban for my old name but got it changed
Ingame activity :I am very good maybe an 8/10
Some stuff you can say about yourself :Well my name is Mason I live in Indiana i play many sports includeing football baseball basketball etc.I love FRIED Chicken haha And am a good student in school
Some replays :I will have them posted very soon
Grammar was okay
saying things like ummmm, when you have time to type in an application shows immaturity
judo man i like it ;]
an officiant clan for you? please elaborate
8/10 well see about that, show your replays
we need to see your replays to finish, judging please post them

Name : Accer007
Belt :Black
Clans you've been before and the reason you've left those clans : I was in essence back in 09 before it was official and a dsc clan called assault.
Your skills: I think I am skilled ingame and I am learning how to make replays
Favorite mods : Aikido and wushu
Why do you want to join us: I have wanted to join this clan ever since it started, I was never good at replay making so I didn't apply, when I got back the bored was gone so I could not apply. Now I see you guys are back and I want to apply and be apart of this clan.
Infractions/bans : Some for useless posting but thats about it
Ingame activity : All the time now.
Some stuff you can say about yourself (about 2-3 sentences) : I try to be a nice person in-game I don't troll unless I am being trolled first. I am active and always try to play so you won't here me say "blah I wasn't trying" in any of my games. I am going to be active in forums now so my post count will rise pretty fast.
Some replays :

Rejected.
Attached Files
Accer.rpl (144.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Lexx; Nov 9, 2011 at 06:13 AM.