Toribash
@Toril: nice opener, really liked the boom hit and final skeet

@Squiz: interesting replay, don't remember seeing any upside down madman so far hehe.

Made a new replay today, first time I see a split+decap from a single hit, now I'm working on my first real parkour replay on ultimate-freerun.tbm ^^
Attached Files
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Feb 15, 2011 at 08:07 PM.
Devil, I've noticed that your movements are becoming a lot smoother. Keep up the good work.
But maybe you should work on your first hit.
Thanks bro

I do agree that the first hit was a bit messy, but I was going for a knee boomhit so it was in closer range than a regular hit. Even though it came just short of one, having a decap and a split from one hit was pleasing enough for me

The parkour replay now finished. It ain't great but it was my first one ( and I forgot to turn the dismember off ).
Attached Files
# devil - first parkour.rpl (649.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Feb 16, 2011 at 10:22 AM.
Devil1337: your latest replay isnt working for me.
as for your first one, its pretty decent, but if i were you i would try and make the running more personalised, it looks very generic at the moment and i would also try and get a better transition into the 2nd part. The fall was ok but when you jumped it looked a bit stagey just things i think you may need to work on but im not great a replays so yeah. Good job anyways
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
http://www.2shared.com/file/yEDhLoaP...t_parkour.html

The forum uploader seems to dislike it for some reason. Anyways, I uploaded and checked this one and it works 100% sure.

Yeah I know hehe. I'm new to running but I have been wanting to make a personalized run, and I planned on starting it after I finish my last exam tomorrow.
Don't understand what you meant by stagey

In that jump I planned to punch uke's head. Couldn't get a more stylish jump because I needed some control over the spin and accuracy ^^

Thanks for the cnc
Well I watched it, which was a pain in the ass because the camera was totally not working with me for some reason :P Btw Uke is lying on the floor 2 km away from the parkour were you are running ( for me at least )

But your running looked ok, could be a little smoother but for a first time its nice.

Was going to tweek the replay below, when uke starting making nice sounds.
So actually only the sounds got better :P
Attached Files
#sounds of death.rpl (85.4 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Squiziph; Feb 16, 2011 at 07:37 PM.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Squiz, the replay uploader is broken, you need to use another uploading site for your replay at the moment. Try the site I used for my parkour replay.

Yeah, I'll def look to improve and make my own running style. And I think that's the mod default, it was the same for me ^^
It's called ultimate-freerun.tbm

You can find out the mods people use in their replays if you open the replays using a notepad

I bolded where it's located