Toribash
both bird and tom answered my "get a grip mail" that they didnt have mod powers anymore, so with you asking that question im afraid were now on a wild speed ride wt no one behind the wheels !
who the fk are moderators in omega ?

fkfkfk
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Okay, first of all, before we give people mod powers, we need to figure out who to give the mod powers to.

So, who's our leader and who are our co-leaders?
agree, but then again its hard to do anything wht no contact wt those who have mod pow as we speak. And status now are: this conversation have 2 participants waffle & me....
(wt we can learn are for the future to have "rl" email addresses to all keymembers)

my suggestion are that we continue cpr treatment of the clanboard, sum1 will finaly turn up and our duo will grow to a small group whn dwellers com by and sees the activity!

peace out
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
1:i dont know wt mod powers actually means...
2: i dont know how to use any mdpows
3: i dont want to have any....
.... but if i must i must (even how drunk, smoked and ruind i am ...................................)
so by any means do wt t fk u must.. !
I posted a new thread Clan Control Main Board to summon all these threads and focus on the whole of the matter and solving it !