Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Seems like it. Right after "I can show you what I can do"
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Decapping someone like a 10th dan doesn't matter. Belt doesn't matter, so if you thought it would impress us, then you're wrong. Get out.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
In-Game Name: MaDBoY94
Belt/Qi: Black Belt / Qi 1225 (Well... It was when i was typing this)
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: Thegrimreaper
Reference from notable any person(s):
GMT (TimeZone): GMT +2
Preferred modes: Judo... I never tried any other modes
Previous clans: None
Why do you want to join: I would like to join because i'm a type of player who can't play alone. I always try to find more people to play and talk with. And i also want to improve my English by talking with people who has good grammar. (I'm russian)
Why should we let you join: Because i don't think that you want to miss another friendly player.
Ban history: None

About me:
In real life i'm pretty shy and quiet but if you will start talking to me i will answer and i will speak alot and you will find out that i am actually a pretty sociable and funny guy.
On the internet i always speak with someone: on Skype, in chats and in-game. If you will chat with me you will notice that i always talk more than you. And i love putting alot of smileys in my messages
I play a lot of other games than toribash. You can even call me a nerd, but i won't like it.

Replays:
Attached Files
crack crack OHH!!.rpl (176.3 KB, 8 views)
1st try at madman!.rpl (126.6 KB, 5 views)
beat me rep 1.rpl (30.2 KB, 5 views)
1 YOUR LEGS!!.rpl (13.8 KB, 5 views)
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
I am not sure if i am aloud to say "Yes" as a member because i have been trying to get him to apply for about 10 days now XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
MaDBoY94?

Random capitalizing was foolish but then you go and add 94 after it? EVEN MORE FOOLISH

Replays didn't impress me that much.. Also judo is the gayest mod in toribash. Depends way more on luck than skill due to stupidly low thresholds.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
MaDBoY94?

Random capitalizing was foolish but then you go and add 94 after it? EVEN MORE FOOLISH

Replays didn't impress me that much.. Also judo is the gayest mod in toribash. Depends way more on luck than skill due to stupidly low thresholds.

Actually my nickname is MaBoY but because i can't use ':' i made my nickname worse.
Ahh.. The smiley. It also ruins the nick on forum
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
Yeahhh, I don't know about this guy. He seems intelligent enough but he's nothing special ingame.
I'll wait until some other voice their opinions on him before creating a poll.