Toribash
Originally Posted by calumfionn View Post
First off, I know theres no info in his app about him, but otherwise the app is fine. Forum activity doesn't matter that much but he should've said he would start being forum active on origin forums. Finally, Slaybelle since when do belts matter. He could have lots of skill and be a white belt for all I care. I'm undecided.

Him being an orange belt and the account being made this month means the account is brand new. Either he is a brand new player or he has an alt he is not telling us about. Either one of those is reason for dismissal. We need people, yes. But we don't need greenhorns, and we don't need deceptive people.
Why I want to join
I want to join because I want to experience what its like to be in a clan, because I find clans a common thing in Toribash and I have never been in one!

My Toribash experience
I have thoughts of buying stuff with my steam wallet on Toribash, because I LOVE this game! I have been playing for 2 years, but have not gone up in ranks cause I have been practicing a lot of the time

Other

My skype is Robloxbutty333, And my name is Mitchell, I live in California, USA. My Steam name is Kihlan or Mitchpop2
Last edited by UhPhantom; Oct 16, 2015 at 03:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by UhPhantom View Post
Why I want to join
I want to join because I want to experience what its like to be in a clan, because I find clans a common thing in Toribash and I have never been in one!

My Toribash experience
I have thoughts of buying stuff with my steam wallet on Toribash, because I LOVE this game! I have been playing for 2 years, but have not gone up in ranks cause I have been practicing a lot of the time

Other

My skype is Robloxbutty333, and that is the only info I will give you guys, sorry. I would also love to be in this clan!

No. No info, no nothing.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
http://nope.org/

jesus christ this is hurting my eyes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Application to Origin
Hello Origin Members,

Who am I ? : My name is Joshua Barkley (IRL) and ig Joshman233. I was born in New York City, The Bronx and am still living in the Bronx. I am currently 15 years old and turn 16 on August 29th.

Why I want to join Origin : I want to join Origin because it's boring if you go around in Toribash all day and join random rooms with none of your friends online. I want a clan that I can feel as if it is family. I have been in numerous rooms with Origin members and seen how friendly that they can be. How forgiving they can be. I have been interested in joining a clan for a WHILE and I just so happen to come across your people and your clan. The clan is extremely active and the members are extremely skillful. That's the type of clan I want to be in.

What do I like to do while I'm not constantly staring into my screen like a drug addict? : I love to play basketball, it's my favorite sport. I also like watching Netflix and dicking around with my friends on photoshop while were in a Skype call. I also play Brawlhalla, competitively, I play ranked play majority of the time. If I'm not playing Toribash I would usually be playing Brawlhalla.

How is my experience on Toribash? : I absolutely LOVE judo and Wushu. My favorite mods in the game so far. I practice judo daily on Toribash letting myself in on new moves that I create. I don't have a very high w/l ratio but I'm getting better by the minute. I don't know if belt matters or not but I'm a blue belt. As I have heard before belt does not matter it's just pure skill around Toribash.

Replays : I have some replays, not extremely good but some decaps and crazy saves, I'll provide at most 3 replays because I don't usually save replays often.

Overall, that is my application. If anything you guys can contact me on skype as : live:joshman233.

"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest" as said in the first post.

As always, Have a good day I hope to be accepted inside Origin.
Attached Files
decap.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
Crazy.rpl (35.8 KB, 3 views)
save doe.rpl (22.2 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Joshman233 View Post
Hello Origin Members,

Who am I ? : My name is Joshua Barkley (IRL) and ig Joshman233. I was born in New York City, The Bronx and am still living in the Bronx. I am currently 15 years old and turn 16 on August 29th.

Why I want to join Origin : I want to join Origin because it's boring if you go around in Toribash all day and join random rooms with none of your friends online. I want a clan that I can feel as if it is family. I have been in numerous rooms with Origin members and seen how friendly that they can be. How forgiving they can be. I have been interested in joining a clan for a WHILE and I just so happen to come across your people and your clan. The clan is extremely active and the members are extremely skillful. That's the type of clan I want to be in.

What do I like to do while I'm not constantly staring into my screen like a drug addict? : I love to play basketball, it's my favorite sport. I also like watching Netflix and dicking around with my friends on photoshop while were in a Skype call. I also play Brawlhalla, competitively, I play ranked play majority of the time. If I'm not playing Toribash I would usually be playing Brawlhalla.

How is my experience on Toribash? : I absolutely LOVE judo and Wushu. My favorite mods in the game so far. I practice judo daily on Toribash letting myself in on new moves that I create. I don't have a very high w/l ratio but I'm getting better by the minute. I don't know if belt matters or not but I'm a blue belt. As I have heard before belt does not matter it's just pure skill around Toribash.

Replays : I have some replays, not extremely good but some decaps and crazy saves, I'll provide at most 3 replays because I don't usually save replays often.

Overall, that is my application. If anything you guys can contact me on skype as : live:joshman233.

"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest" as said in the first post.

As always, Have a good day I hope to be accepted inside Origin.

your skill could definitely use some improvement, but other than i see no reason not to let you in . you seem active (which we kinda need), you also seem like you have a good personality, and skill can be improved on later.
Last edited by Catarax; Nov 17, 2015 at 01:20 AM. Reason: my horrible grammering
Originally Posted by Catarax View Post
your skill could definitely use some improvement, but other than i see no reason not to let you in . you seem active (which we kinda need), you also seem like you have a good personality, and skill can be improved on later.

Appreciate it. I would love to be given some tips.