Toribash
Faint, you seem to look a bit choppy because the kinda unnatural looking extending/contracting. But the dm's are pretty sick

Tsneak, you got the right idea but work on fluidty and more relaxed joints

Also, here's another short little thingthing I made. It looks a little awkward though
Attached Files
Cellulite - Double kick 2.rpl (111.0 KB, 10 views)
[ A e t h e r ]
Stuff
Welp workin on the spin style (what I'm gonna call it now). This is my second replay using it and it was decent. I see some twitches here and there but eh.
Attached Files
~Tsneak ~ Spins for president.rpl (126.7 KB, 15 views)
Originally Posted by Tsneak15 View Post
Welp workin on the spin style (what I'm gonna call it now). This is my second replay using it and it was decent. I see some twitches here and there but eh.

Spin was nice, but the first kick seemed kinda weak. The second kick was very nice but I think you should work with it more and try to get a boom.

Update on what I posted before this:
Attached Files
Hows that3.rpl (55.4 KB, 11 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tsneak15; The first kick was pretty weak. You look pretty twitchy throughout the opener moving toward the first kick. On the next kick the move stasis was pretty thorough until the twitching into the kick. Try to see if you can reach into the chest for a boom.

Rawwrh; Nothing much to say about it. It looks rushed. Very rushed. While saying that, I mean sloppy.
Made an opener a while ago, using the same opener as Tsneak. Quite choppy, but eh.
Tsneak: Not bad, but i reckon if you work on the last kick a little, you can pull off a boom.
Attached Files
#FBC- Hi.rpl (299.1 KB, 11 views)

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Dammit faint

Stop being better than me ;.;

KHIEM YOU HAVE ACHIEVED SOMETHING TODAY
nice replay tho C:
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post