Toribash
Ok.. this is a compliment! Its great how active you guys are.. I remember the time when only Sparkyau posted once a week :P
For those who are new to the clan: we are allies. Check out our board..
Hello there I've been in vibe before but I left as I was going to be off of the computer for a while as I was doing important stuff and I've done all that so I'm going to do a app to hopefully get back in/accepted

My in real life name is Zac and my in game name is TurtelZac. I do sports like MMA in real life and can replicate some moves into Toribash like a knee low leg kick thigh kick and a suplex. I am 15 years old and I love in Australia.

I want to join vibe as I have been apart of it before and everyone is soooo nice and it's a great clan I aldo want to join to try help push vibe up the ranks it probably will be slowly but surely though. And just so you know I can be a BRUHHHH and joke around some times but if it's a serious clan battle or war then I'll be serious.

Thanks for reading BRUHSSS
-----
Forgot to add that I am a brown belt and 60 games away from black
Last edited by TurtelZac; Feb 27, 2015 at 09:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys! Havent posted in a bit, so heres a spam of 5 replays from my best replays list, i hope you enjoy!
Attached Files
Spar With Kraze.rpl (381.2 KB, 2 views)
damn.rpl (54.8 KB, 2 views)
My First Epic parkour.rpl (584.0 KB, 2 views)
Spar With Thee.rpl (747.7 KB, 2 views)
one armed throw out.rpl (49.7 KB, 2 views)
"Its not possible, Its necessary" Pilot Cooper, Interstellar
Yes Matt, i'm still in the Blind Date event, I gotta get on to versing some of the other team!

King I agree! I think it's great that we're finally showing a presence on the forum too!

Turtel, just no.

Xexas you should try posting more often then ^_^ I'm always happy to check out some replays! (I'll DL them, but won't check them till in the morning.)

Anyway, guys and girls, I am back! I have internet again, amazing right? Hopefully I won't waste it all in half a month like last time.
Nein! I will spend it all on getting more 512's to complete my lovely set. I gotta first try to set up some matches with Nerobe and Seryoshi first tho :L I have two day to get that done >_>

Anyway, nearly 1am here in Australia, I'm off to bed!
1am? ugh, i forgot to buy some coffee
thx spark.

and also,maybe i will only active a bit on forum because playing boring man (dang really love that game).
i will try to active as possible in forum.
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
1am? ugh, i forgot to buy some coffee
thx spark.

and also,maybe i will only active a bit on forum because playing boring man (dang really love that game).
i will try to active as possible in forum.

WHAT'S YOUR NICKNAME!!!!! ON BORING MAN!!!
ummm still same,mattkit5. why?
-----
and well,playing it now
-----
oh well,BM is fucked up,reinstalling T.T
Last edited by Mattkit5; Feb 28, 2015 at 05:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump