View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

oh!
lol, it was kind of vague as to what we were supposed to do.
I shall start selecting again XD

EDIT:

Type of elimination- This will depend on how many players enter, if it's a small amount, then we can pull a free-for-all and have the top 4-6 players advance to the next round and then do it all over again. However, if there is a large amount of players, it would take forever to finish a free-for all, so we would have to have an elimination style tourney.

Time for the rounds- 100 mins for the first round, then 35 for the last round.

Rewards-
1st place- 15 k
2nd place- 8 k
3rd place- 3 k
The rewards are dependent on the money pot for the tourney, but the prizes stated above amount to 26 k in total, and I think sahee said that we a have 33 k minimum? So that should work.

The only big issue we'll have is the time zone coordinating. If the time for the tourney is undesirable for many players, we might have to either split it up into two flights, where the top 2-4 winners in each flight compete against the other winners, or we just separate it into two countries/regions and have two separate winners.
Last edited by mordecai; Dec 23, 2007 at 07:30 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
Well, if its an elimination tourney, it would get annoying as a simple opener can just wreck everything.
And i rekon the tourney should be 100 min alltogether, like 60 mins of all for himself, then half an hour for the 4 winners?

(Gone to the real world for 3 days now )
*Gasp*

You scare me.
But the pirates, aye.
Do your ninja's see 10000 pirates behind them?

Well they see them.

A bit off topic but oh well. xD
(Gone to real world now)
There is no such thing like opener which will pawn everything.
Look if opener A pawns opener B then it may be pawned by opener C, where B pawns C;p.
Tell me which opener are you talking about and I'll tell you good if not - ultimate - counter.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
It's nice to think, that they need 500 ninjas and 10000 pirates to take me down. xD
Whateva mate. They need all that PLUS 100,000 ancient Romans, AND 100,000 Norse hoursecarls to take me down. Beat that
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

Relax all [few useless advise, jk ;D!]
Peeps, there are alarm lights flashing, as not many relax allians do relax techniques!!!
Peeps, it's alarming.
Hey if you need advice, ask for it, but try changing your style to less "crude" one.

Try using patterns from hold tq (techniques) on relaxed all ragdolls - in many cases you will find that you don't need to put all the forces you had to put on holden ragdoll, and still you have same or even better effect.

I need some limp-style-fighting buddies ffs.

Some things you may observe when beginning to learn relax tqs.
#1 try - while standing, or after the fight, when you're in some crazy positions, just avoiding dq, and waiting for time to pass by ;p - to change holden joints to relax, and notice how many you may relax with ease, and rd (ragdoll) still will be above ground, not dqing.
#2 relax unused joints. soon you will just start from relax all, and all unused joints *will* be relaxed by default
#3 try normal holden tqs on relaxed ragdoll - and see how it works. maybe you need to add some extra forces forces at first, but it's generally needed less forces on relax than on hold, as you will see
#4 start from holden opener, then relax and try to make up some attacks, dodges while pressing "c" for relax all, after every following turn
#5 you don't need hold anymore

...probably #6 - on larger engage distances you actually don't need openers anymore, as you probably learned to improvise so good, to make attack out of randomly typed-in opener

hmmm...

some extra tips:

1. relax all every turn to -
- *see where joints are already going
- start move from scratch
- **unused joints, that have forces and hold on them won't restrict your movement anymore
- train relaxed tqs
- realise that you need only few forces punched in now for incredibly awesome/ unexpected dodge/attack/stylish move etc.
- if you gonna get hit - relaxed joints are hardest to dm/fracture
- make Sahee proud

Ap.* if you know where your joints are already going, you most likely will push them far this way, better predict ways for faster move/spin/best way to attack/ limb with best momentum to attack with/ most probably won't punch in forces to joints that will slow you down, and leave defenceless, and with no momentum when in air - as you actually rarely can gain precious (for action - kicks and dodges) momentum by pushing yourself against anything - as you cant reach the whiteness below;
you also will be less confused as to what to do/ and what's happening with you now/ what happened - what joints moved where - last contact with anything. Well reasons are many, and that's only one point;p.
Feel free to find more uses to relaxing in the beginning of your every turn.;p

** you would be suprised how many joints restrict movement that you would like to do. basically, many times when falling on head from hights - when I relax all and raise shoulder/-s - ragdoll makes stylish relaxed handstand/ stylishly lands, even with rest of the body relaxed.

2. try that for simple practice: make [contract left pec, extend right pec, right rotate chest] the base of your relax all improvisations. You may want to add force on lumbar, abs, maybe punch in some forces to hips (then preferably make both hips have opposite forces - contract/extend), extend ankles to jump etc. It's better to stay near ground, just a small tip.

Next turn make switch contract/extend on pecs and hips. See? you've just made something cool ;). Probably kick btw.

3. after tq that uses a lot of forces - relax - and start from scratch. You probably will see that you need less forces for that, what you started.

Interesting isn't it.

For good relax fighting style check - Sahee, Skulloman.

Some replays you already have amongst default replays, and some - are here on toribash forums, ready to be downloaded, and learned - and by that I mean - understand how do Toribash works, for. example how chest moves help to rotate/kick etc.

Sorry if this looks smart-ass.

And be not harmful in criticizing it, for I may made some mistakes, maybe, or forgot something important .

OK. Hope it will have any good effect on anybody.
Last edited by Sahee; Feb 16, 2008 at 02:25 PM.