Toribash
Its good to apply when they say applications are open, at least you know someone will get in. But no, pretty sure the gms dont like applications without a thread for it but id have to confirm that, other staff is totally fine with it
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Adding to the question, say that I apply for... ohhh.... maybe Super Moderator... Would my chances being a Super Moderator be the same as applying when applications are open for anyone to apply?
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Is there a certain time when you could apply for a position? Or could you ask at anytime to apply for a staff postion?

Some staff positions hold mass recruitment, most frequently probably the GMs and Market Squad. However you can apply for any position at any time.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Is anyone currently working in the actual game? The computer version.

Do you mean 'in', 'on', 'between', or 'to the left of' the game?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
If they're capable of backing their opinions up as opposed to simply saying "I have an opinion and that means you have to consider it" as people are wont to do, yes.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Do you have any recommendations for people that would like to apply for a position.
e.g. Local mod or Uniteam
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
If you want to get into moderating, you're best off applying for a local mod spot to start you off. For other "industries" within the community, just start at the bottom and get experience. You need to be mature and trusted and everything else you'd expect. There's a good thread here about the different staff and what they do.
Sometimes yes, but simply because I feel I can't handle stuff due to lack of time, or superposition with real life events. But luckily there are pretty active mods.