Toribash
hey jennson sup? check the news and rules announcement ;) its all pretty good here.. we have fun (most of us) and we enjoy the game.. its good to hear from you
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
hey jennson sup? check the news and rules announcement ;) its all pretty good here.. we have fun (most of us) and we enjoy the game.. its good to hear from you

Haha i will , also i dont want to spam but i got a fan club , and i hope you keep enjoying the game and still have fun for long time and become better ^_^

( i know im cool and clanless hehe )
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
I'm not loved enough for fan club :c think I got a hate club though. Oh well shit happens.

Yeah Shit Happens , also i saw you are the newest allie of the Monastery goughy how do you feel after knowing that :0 ? i know im so skrub-ish
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I'm so sorry Chucktori. My toribash crashed and when I came back you were gone.
I really feel bad about this I hope you forgive me for this.

Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
I'm not loved enough for fan club :c think I got a hate club though. Oh well shit happens.

Goughiminati

I am in the hidden order of the goughy. its so secret ... even you don't know about it
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Mar 6, 2015 at 02:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by JenssonFTW View Post
Yeah Shit Happens , also i saw you are the newest allie of the Monastery goughy how do you feel after knowing that :0 ? i know im so skrub-ish

lol It's fun I get to post here now without paying ransom.
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
I'm so sorry Chucktori. My toribash crashed and when I came back you were gone.
I really feel bad about this I hope you forgive me for this.

Goughiminati

I am in the hidden order of the goughy. its so secret ... even you don't know about it

lmao I'm King worm you guys are my minions (o(.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Hey TimmyboyG, no worries. I save WIP of online spars because stuff like this happens all the time. I edited the last one I saved so we could have a KO and I posted it to the clan video thread.

Chuck Norris is jealous of my mad skills
Did you guys know that sleeping late and waking up early doesn't go together...
Neither did I

-A very tired Timmy

i am a bird now - Lil B