Toribash
I can't wait for the hardcore mode, I know it will add a whole new feeling to the "survival" sensation, can't wait to co-op in hardcore mode in a survival server. :D
Yeah the new potions are going to be the bizzomb-diggity.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Terraria = game, satisfaction out of killing things
Minecraft = build things, satisfaction of building a giant 50 foot golden cock and having it blown up by a creeper *cough* (in ZeroPunctuation's words)

I think I prefer Terraria.
Having played both games for over 100 hours, Minecraft has significantly more replay value. The rapid updates for Terraria are exciting though.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They're going way to nerf happy. I mean fucking seriously...
They nerfed the phoenixB twice, star cannon, muramasa, sunfury ( yet for some fucking reason they didn't nerf flamelash, oh for the love of god no, not the flamelash. )

How much do you wanna bet they're going to fucking nerf night's edge, and dark lance, and every other new weapon they added because "there shouldn't be weapons that overpower others", even though that's the ONLY FUCKING REASON TO FIND THEM

AAAAHA ASDF THIS IS SO FUCKING ANNOYINGA SLDKFJA;LSDKFJ

On the upside these potions are boss, and demon scythe is pretty fuckin' boss. I guess we should enjoy the new fancy powerful weapons while we can, before they nerf them.
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
They're going way to nerf happy. I mean fucking seriously...
They nerfed the phoenixB twice, star cannon, muramasa, sunfury ( yet for some fucking reason they didn't nerf flamelash, oh for the love of god no, not the flamelash. )

How much do you wanna bet they're going to fucking nerf night's edge, and dark lance, and every other new weapon they added because "there shouldn't be weapons that overpower others", even though that's the ONLY FUCKING REASON TO FIND THEM

AAAAHA ASDF THIS IS SO FUCKING ANNOYINGA SLDKFJA;LSDKFJ

On the upside these potions are boss, and demon scythe is pretty fuckin' boss. I guess we should enjoy the new fancy powerful weapons while we can, before they nerf them.

They are doing the nerfs pretty much mainly from suggestions, I doubt it's because they want to be complete dicks and fuck us all over (which may the reason tbh...).

I really do dig the new scythe, and I'm going to start a let's play with hardcore. Going to see how far I can make it and be really cautious throughout my entire though. If I die, I will start another let's play, but I will probably only do three depending on how long it takes me to die. Also the newly powered weapons are very nice, considering the pheonix blaster does a FUCK TON of damage. I also hate that muramasa has less knockback, but oh well. I really dig that we now start with copper short swords as well, and that they added chests and pots more close to surface level for starting players. They also made it so where the chests and pots contain items according to how deep you are, which is nice for us old players with everything AS WELL AS new players!

Great great update, 9/10 just because they nerfed shit and I got angry but I will enjoy hardcore very much.
I love the fact that you can farm some of the new plants so easily.

I can't wait to stock up on gravity and shine potions.