Toribash
View Poll Results: Atic as another leader.
ye
5 Votes / 26.32%
no
14 Votes / 73.68%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My big friend gave me a great gift.
Yes, someday I danced a hot music and, unfortunally she recorded it. She puts my vid on youtube, as gift, isnt it wonderful?
That guy on the sofa behind will give me serious nightmares with his nipples.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
She kinda failed cuz of the little view count. Portuguese is popular and all, but English is required for youtube. More tags and post on twitter and have people to share it. Also, more creepers would watch, if it adds up your personal details (but not code, so it may get removed)... Tags - entertainment / fun / dancing / music / soul / freestyle / home / party / house whatever not that just that.

But yea, coo'. 13th view from me.

EDIT: And, of course, lol - link to on.toribash.com to get extra 30tc/click.
We were in a group of friends, dood. Nobody would speak in english, or would put the video in english too. lol
Ahh, e it has a little view count because she puts it yesterday.
In youtube big view counts is at least 1 million because of trolls who watch all.
If you make it to 100k till Christmas, I can give you 100k tc for the lulz. (likely, I will have that much then.)

oh-key, d00d?
ONE Betting
Guys!

I can't stand random people taking away money in betting. I think, we should make it and take over the betting game when there is the most people.

32 players at once and even one more room, if there is not enough space.
Get cash and build up reputation, as well as make ONE place for most people interested in betting. As well as profit from hosting.

What do you say?