Toribash
Originally Posted by HiVoltage View Post
I really like that voltage dude. eh shoots nubs with OMA'd DC'd nub tubes and doesn't afraid of anything

What's cool about noob weapons users is that they ALWAYS suck at using them. Once I was on domination round and some clan (3 people) were tubing all the time. Then I switched to my tube class, owned them so hard so they ragequitted. Fuck yea.

Overall, when server is full of faggots, I switch to my universal noob class. ACR+GL, G18 Akimbo, sleight of hand, hardline, steady aim, painkiller.
Perfect for making every single noob way calmer.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Actually, I was the one using the tube, and I went negative every match. Then, I switched back to my FAL class and ended up going about 45-20
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
I've been trying to get a nuke for so long it's been pissing me off. Recently, I've been getting harriers pretty consistently without using a UAV, and I'm also getting up to 4 or 5 kills at a time otherwise. I know I have to practice being more accurate with the chopper gunner because when I do get it, I only get like, 4 or 5 kills.

My class atm:

Scar-h with heartbeat
Spas shotgun with RDS
Claymore
Flash Grenade
Perk 1: Scavenger Pro
Perk 2: Hardline Pro
Perk 3: Commando Pro
Deathstreak: Painkiller

Any suggestions?
beep
Pm me if you want to know how to get a certain title or emblem
also how do you get a mod

My main class

Scar-H w/ RDS & Heartbeat
Stinger
Claymore
Stun nade x2
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
SitRep
Martyrdom

1st Prestige lvl 59

4 nukes

Harrier
AC130
Nuke
Last edited by Daxx; Feb 23, 2010 at 10:50 PM.
Hey guys I was gonna get modernwarfare 2 but some people (mostly those who aren't allowed to get modernwarfare because its too violent for their parents take) are saying that the game battlefield bad company 2 is better and I'm having second thoughts. I played the demo and thought it was alright, but Im still not sure. Which one do ya'll think I should get?
it depends what platform youve got.for me 360 MW2 is way worse than the others because of constant hacking and cheating.otherwise its a perfectly good game.But i have really high hopes of Bad Company 2 and i really like the characters from the Bad Company franchise.The multiplayer pretty much looks like a more intense but not as customizable version of MW2 but using the frostbite engine.I also really like the graphics in the game.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
it depends what platform youve got.for me 360 MW2 is way worse than the others because of constant hacking and cheating.otherwise its a perfectly good game.But i have really high hopes of Bad Company 2 and i really like the characters from the Bad Company franchise.The multiplayer pretty much looks like a more intense but not as customizable version of MW2 but using the frostbite engine.I also really like the graphics in the game.

Constant? Really now? Even though I know I posted that video(s) earlier. I rarely ever encounter hackers. Occasionally I will try and play with them. (Great success) But other than that I have yet to see any hackers/modders. If you were educated on the subject, you would know that once their console is banned they would need to buy a new keyvault to unban it. Which is usually around ~100 dollars. Once you can find someone that shells out 100 dollars for 3-4 hours of hacked gameplay, tell me I'd love to met them.
im sorry i meant to say that the MW2 community on the 30 is much more prone to boosting, cheating, sometimes hacking, and other unsavory things like glitching.And yes I know that hackers found kacking online will be banned but the damage would already have been done and cannot be fixed unless you contact Inf Ward but i dont have the patience to do that.Hacking isnt usual but it is very very annoying and I dont wanna risk encountering a rare occurence like that.But you cant change people and the same for a gaming community.But lets just stop the ranting and try to enjoy the game.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.