Toribash
Hi, I am TheRobbyTK and i would like to join (Vibe)
My belt is Brown, The minimum. You don't need to accept me, i just wanted a clan.
My competitive mods are akido big dojo and parkour maps. Really any.
My "alt" ( i lost my password ) is Robby28282
I've never been in any clans.
You need me because i can compete with enemies, clan wars, and I WILL NOT KILL YOUR VIBE! -Best Reguards, TheRobbyTK
-----
And i just saw I'm screwed because you're denying every app until you get stuff fixed
-----
But i hope I'm not...
Last edited by TheRobbyTK; Jul 1, 2015 at 03:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
We're saying no to every app until we get some stuff fixed, sorry, and try again later. Best wishes from Vibe

That's your answer, try again in another moment, I suggest you to get forum activity for your next app
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by VegasMalik View Post
My background:
My name is Vegas Malik. I am 13 years old and i live in Jakarta, which is in Indonesia, which is in Asia. I am a 8th grade student from Singapore international school. My birthday is at 15 june. I am the youngest in the family and have 2 siblings= a older sister(16) and a older brother(15). My hobbies are watching anime and playing video games. The games i play are: Robocraft, Toribash, DOTA, TF2 and portal 2.

My Toribash background:
I started playing since last year. I am recently a brown belt. I found out about toribash while scrolling through the steam market. I tried to tell my friends about it but they say toribash is a hard game. They were right, i was struggling at first. So i watched videos and read the forums and BOOM! brown belt. Throughout my toribash experience, i had never joined a clan. I already tried to apply for many clans, but i got rejected for some reason i dont know. I hope vibe is not one of those clans that wants the best of the best. I know i am not that good, but okay is better than bad. that's one reason to recruit me. I hope you guys think i am worthy to join. I never had a alt or have any bans by the way

Thx for having the time to read this. I hope you accept me

Seriously, look at our posts, I'll put it big and red so everybody sees it

We're saying no to every app until we get some stuff fixed.
Wolololololo
Hello my name is Algirdas (toribash name Algiux) im 12 years old im black belt and my favourite mods are aikido, aikidobigdojo, judo i dont have any alts my previous clans are TiP, Voltz. I left those clans beacause they were saiyng im noob so i got an upgrade and now im Good! You need me to help to win clan fights and other battles
Black Belt
ABD
No alt.
Nasty a clan I owned-I got rid of it.
Dead clan,no members,it go boring.
To help the clan out in wars,etc.
---------------------------------
Shelton
I'm a skater."Skateboard"
"I don't know how to get player card"
sampled.sprey
Attached Files
Atom-FreeRun.rpl (105.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by IAtomI; Jul 2, 2015 at 07:48 PM.
The Roulettes'
Both of you should read:

1) The example for a good app

2) Other apps that have gotten in

3) My big red post just over yours
Last edited by SrCheetah; Jul 3, 2015 at 01:06 AM.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Both of you should read:

1) The example for a good app

2) Other apps that have gotten in

3) My big red post just over yours

I admire your patience hahaha

ps. Can i join pls? I am very good and stuff
i iz brown belt and i can kick lol
Originally Posted by IAtomI View Post
Black Belt
ABD