Toribash
View Poll Results: Tighten compliance this rule or leave everything as is?
Tighten compliance this rule
8 Votes / 88.89%
Leave everything as is
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok, guys... So what the fuck is happening here?
Kobolt:"your just a immature child who dont have respect to your members......i have a life you know and i dont only play toribash"
Ok, the first thing i got, reading your message, that you're child, because you spending your life time on your shitty message, which changes nothing here.
And off course you have no idea about any respect, if you really think that your last activities here are connected with any honor or respect. If you entered any clan, you need to respect every member of it.
__________________________________________________ _____________________
Now, Castra's turn))
First, i never heard about donesluke (probably he is new player for me), so I really don't care about what he said and what kind of person he is. (well, shit happens.)
Castra:"Lexx, you're doing this so you're not humiliated, you're a decent player, just lose the act and it'll be fine, I and your clan don't want you to do this argument thing, so let's both stop."
Well, if you're such intelligent person, there are few things you need to do now, close the forum, switch off the computer, go to bedroom, and don't forget to say your parents "goodnight".
And may be you will earn some respect form me, but now, you're spending your time talking shit connected with game, wich makes you look like a girl with a long tongue.
Goodbye girls, goodbye Lexx.
(I wish you will prove that you're not girls, but now I see another situation.)
Last edited by GAD; Apr 11, 2011 at 08:41 PM.
I'm junior member? It's a joke?XD Dansing)))
oh i wasted my time with my message? just 10 seonds ...... i think you guys dont know what a job is
i dont argue with you........
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Apr 11, 2011 at 08:44 PM.

10 secs can change a lot, but stupid talk changes nothing, so I will leave you now. And please, try to avoid messages about nothing, because it really looks stupid.
Eh, Barreta, you miss the point, I didn't shovel, I did at first and then feigned, and he's getting worked up about it. ._.
GAD: Don't argue with me unless you were actually at the clan war.
| tom |
Originally Posted by Castra View Post
Eh, Barreta, you miss the point, I didn't shovel, I did at first and then feigned, and he's getting worked up about it. ._.

Who cares....
Last edited by GAD; Apr 11, 2011 at 08:48 PM.
Everyone calm down; it's obvious that Lexx is just a bad Toribash player, and Castra is clearly supreme. Heck, even I am. Accept the truth, and get over yourselves.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
"Who cares...."
You obviously, now let us go our own ways, Lexx is getting worked up over "respect", and bringing his members into it is stupid.
| tom |
Kobolt, sory but I don't care what you think, I really don't know you.