Toribash
MY name is Darkjacker
I am 19 years
I am black belt
I wanna join in that clan because that clan have a good respect for ohter clans and others clan dont have it.
my bets mod: Akido
I wasnt in any clan
I dont have any infraction.
My active its much
REPLAYS
aef.rpl (81.9 KB)
dont broke it 2.rpl (88.6 KB)
dsf.rpl (27.5 KB)
Hi all my username is Leopard01 and my real name is azar im from jakarta, indonesia (GMT+7)
i am black belt (Almost 2 dan) my favourite mod is wushu and i think i good at that mod
i want to join alpha because i think this clan is great! awesome! and i think many user from alpha is a kind and good fighter person and i want to make more experience and meet many new friends ...my last clan is RAM [Ravaged and Merciless].. sorry i dont have any replay because my toribash folder was deleted (Accidently).. so i download it again.. you can give me a test maybe

Short Poem :

toribash created by hampa
and this game wll never gone
i want to join alpha
and i want to make it number one

sorry for my bad "Short" poem.. hope you like it

thanks all ~ Leopard01
Originally Posted by anthrax409 View Post
If you're interested in people who can Counter-Attack enemy movs, then here you are.

They're more interested in guys who can just stand as noobs=)
Well. I'm DnA152
Why I want to join this clan: because alpha means one/first. Sound like the only clan who have the best player ever.
Belt:2nd Dan
Mod: aikido, judo, wushu, taekyon/taekwondo.
I don't like: scammer like CaioReborn(be carefull of this person) and shiveler who won't said that he is a shoveler.

I would like to join please.
Thanks
-----
Well. I'm DnA152
Why I want to join this clan: because alpha means one/first. Sound like the only clan who have the best player ever.
Belt:2nd Dan
Mod: aikido, judo, wushu, taekyon/taekwondo.
I don't like: scammer like CaioReborn(be carefull of this person) and shoveler who won't said that he is a shoveler.

I would like to join please.
Thanks
Last edited by DnA152; May 25, 2011 at 05:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i would like to join. i am blue belt (nearly broun ) but i am not bed in whushu ( have won some tourneys) and like it. i am russian but know english not bed.
-----
ps I have won lots of 10 dan ( one was rank 4) and masterbelts. i never shovel. take me please. Alpha is the best clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----
I am already broun belt
Last edited by Morgomir; May 27, 2011 at 01:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
name:suiguetsu/ chester
belt: brown
qi: 500
favorite mods: wushu
past clan: none
why i want to join: because is a good clan and the clan alpha will improve my skils , and i'm searching new friends , and here is the best place
activity ingame : medium : forums : very very low :O