Toribash
Originally Posted by simo2314 View Post
ok i'm returned ;)

what bj said
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
oh wait.. i think i remember u simo i remember the name somewhere
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
hey guys... i came back to see the reactions to my app (good or bad) i like yaksha's better... lumpy, lol. and i couldnt help but think that the only reason i dont have very many posts is because.. i really dont have anything to post, u know... u cant do a job if u dont have it... i thought u might want that bit of info. BTW im a blue belt... and most certainly NOT a green belt, lol. and im guessin lumpy didnt catch the "Trial Members" part when he said auto disqualified because of rank XD. sorry for no attention to spelling or any actual capitalizations, im kinda in a hurry...

Do i really have to put my slogan again?
-Burned21
black belt is minimum for everything including trials, save a few exceptionally talented individuals. Either way vote on him folks of you would be so kind.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
burned u had great app but after see u in game and how you talk and stuff im sorry to say this but u seem just a bit too immature.

my vote is no