Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Also, no to fatman. Sorry, just trying not to recruit to much right now. Thanks for the app though!
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
I mean white gradients not joints.
-----
Head on page 44

Also no to Fatman sorry.
Last edited by ysome; Apr 12, 2013 at 06:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Ysome, please PM me the flat ;) thanks!
-----
Also, I need a pose.
Last edited by KingRa7en; Apr 12, 2013 at 06:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Going on with De4th's resizing statement a few pages back, I also decided to test it with hands. Since hands are square in-game, I decided to draw on a square canvas and resize it to fit. Once I tested it in-game, it looked perfect. When drawing hands, do it on a 408:1632 (width:height) canvas, then squish it down to fit the 512 height. Sides are not affected by squishing, but the right hand's outward side maps a few pixels to the right, so be careful with that.

This has been 'Helpful Tips with Hawke.'

The IN/OUT sides of the hand have irked me for quite a while, as has the equivalent sides of every torso piece. I can probably find exactly where it connects to the other sides in terms of mapping, but it requires quite a bit of trial and error, something I am not too keen on spending my time on.

Fatman680: Noted. I've included an addendum addressing this issue of applicants whom we may not know. You are always welcome to try again, perhaps after providing some more details in your application, or meeting one of us in-game.
If you're talking about the right-side area of the arm, torso, hand, etc... textures it's 104 px on a 512x512 texture. From my experience. This appears to be what Hawk figured too.
I know of the size, and given the ratio, there should be a way to align it automatically, but I have had many frustrations with the alignment being noticeably off by half of one pixel when the image is applied to the bodypart in-game.
What do you guys think of this?
Attached Files
Brutal Headkick.rpl (49.5 KB, 4 views)
ωє αяє мα∂є ƒяσм вяσкєη ραятѕ
The same applies to the back/top edge, I think. I'll need to check again to confirm whether that was fixable or not.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
God dont u guys hate moves that work really well and cant be stopped! ( well they can but its hard). Reddvern was spamming the arm cannon thing in TS! Gosh i hated it!
Daemon of the clan Oblivion.
Originally Posted by KingRa7en View Post
Zander, if your GF's any good we can invite her. After the standard app procedure of course ;)

She's not doing too badly actually I'll need to teach her a few more things before she's up to scratch but they're only fairly advanced things such as trying to move back to people and what to do if she loses a limb. She was tearing up some intermediate lobbies earlier so I wouldn't be surprised if she's a match for us some day soon haha ^_^
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.