Toribash
i will posticipate my test with JePoy cause of my mouse that is definitly dead i will buy a new one as sooon as possible.... by by
name: DaJoka
how long been playing: bout 5 months (with diff acc, not just this one)
Belt: Black
Recieved any infractions?: 2, for advertsing and useless post
Why you would like to join: I have not joined a clan yet, and i know DAT is a good clan to join
Best mod: Wushu, Aikido

^^
Originally Posted by nutcracker View Post
Can I test people?

no,but you can apply to be a tester and then you might be selected to be a tester.
But no you cant now...

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Application format:

Name: 40till5 (aka 420)

How long been playing: Started on May 2nd 2009

Belt: Black (In like 3 ish weeks from birth)

You Qi: 1219

Recieved any infractions?: Yes, 2,
If yes include whyid not fully understand the rules due to the fact they are spread through like 8 pages of stickys.

Why you would like to join: Well after listening to Shiva for over a year asking me if I had downloaded it yet, & since hes my only real friend in Toribash we play together alot. We are currently a members on the same "Insurgency" Team. I was also his 2nd in command during our days in "Day of Defeat". It would just make since that I would apply here rather then some other clan. I mean we been playing together everyday for well over a year. Frankly I can't think of one good reason not to join! Last I heard you all are the best lol.

Best mod: To early to tell.

Extra information: I have alot to offer aside of being a completely moldable noob. I have experience in web design & management as well as many other areas that coinside with computing, internet & gaming. I like to say "I know a little about alot of stuff"

Two site work examples:

http://comradesincombat.com/
http://comradesincombat.com/

Photo of my rig: (So you know I'm a real gamer & not some kid who plays on weekends)

DaJoka: no you need to be tested.

40till5: hhmm...ill test you when i get the chance.

Also some recruiters will be selected within the next 2 days

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂