Toribash
So enemies>?
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
URGH nnaass's clan xD

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

lol you confused me.but why are you posting here abut being enemies with clan hamburger?DIAF has got nothin' to do with it.and if you wanna be enemies with hamburgers,it's your choice.
I mean we are Enemies with them just telling you ppl to be enemies with them because DIAF knows what he does(hopefully)

Check my Texture shop

yea i'm starting to hate him btw.he joined DIAF,then joined karma,then joined hamburgers............what the heck.........
So thats why We should enemy with His clan! we need to over enemize it! Sigma Element and Nano allready are enemies!

Check my Texture shop

yea i guess we should
what do u guys say?
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
I say YEAH! totally!

Check my Texture shop