Toribash
RAWWRH: Love NIN, The Downward Spiral is probably one of my top 10 favorite albums. Reznor is just insanely good

Lazors: I need to get around to listening to Exuma sometime, especially I'm into that wacky folk music like Comus. I've only actually listened to the first song on that album, but I really like it.

Mintcat: That sounded like a compilation of every math rock band ever, wow. I heard some Hella, Yowie, 60daysofstatic, and Don Caballero influence in there. Jumped around between the styles a bit too much for my taste though.

Anyway I've been listening to this because I like overly angry things

[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Comus

Woah never heard of him but this is good shit. I know i've seen that album art somewhere.
Also, following the topic, right now i'm listening to ulver and sunn O)) a bit more, since i kinda haven't before.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I didn't manage to fully digest Revocation's S/T yet, I'll give deathless a try later. Septicflesh are based gods indeed, but I think I slightly like great mass of death more than their newest effort (which is nice anyway).

@Lazors
Wow, that Mitochondrion band fucking kills. Listened to it whole and enjoyed every bit of it.

Lemme post Lord Mantis now, they're filthy (care for nsfw cover):

NSFW WARNING, sort of explicit cover art

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Mintcat: That sounded like a compilation of every math rock band ever, wow. I heard some Hella, Yowie, 60daysofstatic, and Don Caballero influence in there. Jumped around between the styles a bit too much for my taste though.

Anyway I've been listening to this because I like overly angry things

Yeah, I definitely heard Hella in it. I'm not too familiar with the other ones you listed, but I'll check those out since I'm in a math rock faze at the moment.

Also, laughing hyenas has a good sound, though I didn't get an angry vibe from it, more of a 'help me i'm stuck in a limbo' sound since the rhythm pretty much stayed the same throughout; felt trapped. That isn't a bad thing at all. I get that specific sound from bands such as the contortions, negativland (check out 'piece a pie'. it's a different style, but the same effect i got from this. funny too), and panda bear.

something a little more soft and bouncy:
Originally Posted by HolyShrimp View Post
snip

Pork Soda is a candidate for my favorite album of all time, good shit yo

oh yeah
lord mantis song is pretty nice, but the vocals are a bit eh for me

new oblivis stuff that was streamed yesterday, i really really like it, looking forward to the album, i got it preordererred

9:40 hngggggggggggg

stuff

also I just listened to decapitated's blood mantra, it had some really good moments, but a lot of it wasnt very good, esp the song blindness, 7 mins of boring
Last edited by THIGGIST; Oct 29, 2014 at 07:17 AM.
These guys are from the UK (once you see the video you will understand)
The One Hundred
"Power is not will, It is the phenomenon of physically making things happen "