Toribash
torikinghts or torigods or evo or dat or dance of death or relax all or kick or No !
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
not eVo >.> I'm friends with Gamer... ok so I play judo with him sometimes...
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
iv been clan mates with gamer before big whoop. i say we topple a good clan then make a name for our selfs
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
torikinghts or torigods or evo or dat or dance of death or relax all or kick or No !

kick doesn't exit anymore, and RelaxAll is just not for you. So cross out those two options from your menu...
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
this sounds like a clan war in the making *rubs hands macilously*
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by buyakia View Post
meaning? what exactly and are you leader of relax all?

Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
this sounds like a clan war in the making *rubs hands macilously*

This sounds like some young unknown group of people try to "promote themselves" and "rise morale" by messing with a clan that's been already here for a fucking while, but! you don't even know what's this clan about, who's the leader even when he's speaking to you, you EVEN DON'T KNOW if any of those clans f***** exist, like it was with the [kick] clan. Bravo, girls, bravo. ;)

Only
Originally Posted by kjhg53 View Post
Buya guess what? He is...

saves the day.

So, so far I spoke with one confused guy, one 4-a-problem-looking nobody and some random guy. Not a good count for you. Over all score for joo: 0.25 points, thanks to wkjsdfnsdjkkj1231 (or is it some other random nick, cause it seems he - like the rest of you, just on the keyboard while typing his name).
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 25, 2008 at 11:40 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
ummm... Sahee... >.> ah screw it *walks away so he doesn't see what happenes next*
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
lol sahee calm the fuck down just cause the red river flows and you aint got a tampon dosent mean you can bitch out on us i was just suggestin random names of clans i could remember so go fuck your self i aint causing trouble im joking with my clan. so go back to your relax all forums where people actually give a damn about what u say cause we sure as hell dont
Want to join Vampire?