Toribash
SONAPYYY SONAPYYY SONAPYYY
who is better?
Attached Files
Sonapy vs pastap2.rpl (419.4 KB, 4 views)
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
What is cnc?

Ok let's start with the basic stuff. Cnc stands for coments and critics. For example, you may want to comment on a key and have both positive and negative comments. Usually you give your point of view and quite often make a few recomendations:

Originally Posted by VictorTB
Not bad
Just work on keyframing: make the screen shows more the hits,actually is hard to see the dms
also,the aong selection isnt that good,i will send u songs to sync better later
I mean,use heavy hits songs,theyook better for sync.

tip:
1)slow down a bit before the hit and song beat,then speed up and dm exality on the beat,and make the scene get slower but not-so-slow.

2)right click on the video and search for resample,click on "Disable resample",it will avoid the bad frame morph,ik sometimes motio blur is good,but if you want motion blur,use RSMB instead.
also,without resample you can try to render 60FPS,they look much better(but 30fps looks good too)

Ofcourse not all your cncs will be that long, and other will be even longer, but the main idea remains the same, helping the other to improve.
Sonapy your better because overall you are more realistic in my opinion
i made a pk, first decent one so yeah
Attached Files
parkour_suburb_maguuv2.tbm (18.0 KB, 3 views)
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Your run overall has improved a lot. Try to lean less forward and move less the ankles cause It's making your steeps look a bit twichy. The arms movement is ok.
The first vault was quite smooth, the steps over the platform were quite well made, I liked the idea, the bad thing tho is that you used grab after that (for some reason ppl don't like to see grab in pks, honestly it's not a big deal tho). It would have been nice to see a roll somewhere, mostly cause this pk mod was about going down.

You should work more on your run, I understand you have your style but it would be nice to see you running a bit more, also you kinda already have control on your jumps so I don't think you need to practise them much in pk, gj overall
SONAPYYY SONAPYYY SONAPYYY
i think am good tricking replay i did and am happy about it
cnc me -_-
Attached Files
Sonapy TK2.rpl (150.3 KB, 4 views)
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
I'll cnc your replay and from now on if you want to post a replay you MUST cnc at LEAST one previous replay (NOT YOURS). That way everyone (you and bumble aparently) will get cnc.

The opener was nice, the trick that followed it was good too, tho you got bit too low. THen you did a weird backflip-ish thing that put you in a position in which you seemed to be about to cork but instead you did an other backflip(I dont know much about tricking but you should try to get a bit more momentum, in my opinion your tricking was a bit slow).
The final cork was nice but it's landing could've been a bit better.
The replay was good, try getting a bit more speed next time, that way it should look better, or at least more height.

Ok I am kinda practising a bit my wallrunning
Attached Files
wall running oasis.rpl (590.9 KB, 6 views)
sparkour_oasis.tbm (27.6 KB, 4 views)
Sonapy: take in note this is your last warning: if you dont cnc replay/art above next time,you post will be ignored or even deleted.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
I'll cnc your replay and from now on if you want to post a replay you MUST cnc at LEAST one previous replay (NOT YOURS). That way everyone (you and bumble aparently) will get cnc.

The opener was nice, the trick that followed it was good too, tho you got bit too low. THen you did a weird backflip-ish thing that put you in a position in which you seemed to be about to cork but instead you did an other backflip(I dont know much about tricking but you should try to get a bit more momentum, in my opinion your tricking was a bit slow).
The final cork was nice but it's landing could've been a bit better.
The replay was good, try getting a bit more speed next time, that way it should look better, or at least more height.

Ok I am kinda practising a bit my wallrunning

about your replay it was good and helf bad XD idk
but try to land more dont do rolls cuz you dont have enough momentems to roll
and try to use your hand to land and try to get more balance from your jumps using the wall run try to use your hand to make it a lot balance and smoother and you well rock :P good replay its like 5/10

VICTOR THIS IS FOR YOU
no jokes this is for you XDDDDDDDD
-----

tricking replay i hope you liked and help me get better
Attached Files
Sonapy TK3.rpl (458.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Sonapy; Jul 4, 2016 at 01:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
Originally Posted by Sonapy
tricking replay i hope you liked and help me get better

Nice tricking replay sonapy, i like that you made uke trick too.

Hey guys, i made a replay
Attached Files
Trave.rpl (30.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Travem; Jul 5, 2016 at 04:50 PM.
Hi Im Travem :)