Toribash
onsola i guess im going to stay active in the clan threads except when i got school stuff its still more important than toribash to me
Sparing with alphan00b! Time to freerun, #BACKFLIP
(Genjutsu) Kekkei Genkai Tricking 4 lyfe
Ok, you will find the threads in which you should post here. Stay away from the clan league and Updates and News
these questions from Oxide....MY HEAD HURTS!!
i'm good at hacking games
i can't join when i started cuz....DUDE I JUST STARTED!!
i didn't know you were unofficial at January....
you guys are the best (in my eyes...)
i can help this clan be number by wars......besides,ITS THE CLAN LEAGUE!!!
Last edited by Toad; Jun 20, 2016 at 07:24 AM.
Hi,
Originally Posted by Draigoon12 View Post
these questions from Oxide....MY HEAD HURTS!!
i'm good at hacking games Which isn't hacking.. when will people learn?
i can't join when i started cuz....DUDE I JUST STARTED!!
i didn't know you were unofficial at January.... Which MUST mean that you weren't keeping an eye on us, which means that you didn't want to join since you started, WHICH MEANS you were lying.
you guys are the best (in my eyes...) still didn't explain why
i can help this clan be number by wars......besides,ITS THE CLAN LEAGUE!!! well.. your in game skills are not particularly that great, man. no offense.

Hello there. My name is Catalyst and some fellow clan members of MAU already know me. I am back again and I want no that's wrong and I'll strive to be back in the TB community. I have many unique talents to my ability but I am starting to get better at photoshop. I still am a beginner but I want to learn more. Enough about that. I am Sam. That's my name. I enjoy a lot of different things. I love strategy and muscle memory games. Which is why Toribash came into play. Just to mention I've been in this clan before but I was kicked due to inactivity in the forum and in-game. I want to stay and I promise to stay. I won't be active every hour but toribash is a passion of mine now. If you don't know I am known to write paragraph long thread posts on the common daily used thread. I wanted to convey that we were a serious clan back then. And now through my fall you guys have exceeded the limits of that tiny clan with a few dank memestars. I am so proud and I want the honor the privilege to be welcomed back in the clan. Why I want to join MAU? Well I've had a few memorable moments of my tb career and I just "left" It was stupid of me and I want to be remembered as a man with potentional. And I love love love the community and people of MAU. Oxide the most dankest meme star in the planet. Onsola the best mod maker I know and ever will know. Sc1ence was one of the most controversial martial artist back then(Besides Oxide ofc) I am from the great ol' country of South Korea. Yes I'm Asian. And probably what is most unique is that I have a passion for doing exactly the opposite of the opposite of what people think. That makes no sernse I'm Sorry. I have an ongoing talent of ABD, AIkido ofc, Greykido, Mushu, Boxshu, and etc. I miss my days in MAU and hope that you will become back a fallen warrior. Here are some fun facts about me! I actually do Martial Arts outside of TB. I enjoy writing and all of it's aspects. Ya...That's about it anyway please consider my application and if I don't get in I wish you guys the best of luck in MAU. I hope you guys will let me back in but I will truly understand if you don't want me back.

-Catalyst
Jaded.
i watched you guys i meant i started when i started to become skillful...
i'm not even lying
i know its not hacking its cheating
i really watched you guys.....
i knew you were unofficial but didn't knew about January.
pls...forgive my mistake and test me ingame