Toribash
I can participate if anyone who I have on Facebook can hook up some reminders if I'm in a needed timezone
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Hey that's pretty good. Well I'll be away on 7th July till 15th of August so we will have to figure something out. What's your fb Squirrel?
Hey guys, so we can officially do the war this time now that round 2 has started :P.

If ya have trouble getting on at the same time, no worries we can split the war over a few days so don't feel too pressured.

Just clarifying this because last year our clan got fucked over by some people who wouldn't co-operate and just wanted a cheap win.

Anyway, keep in touch we have until the 10th to finish this up .
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I guess I'm free on the 6th. I'm not sure though if I can actually join. My week is already stacked and I'm going to England on 7th. But I'll still try contacting everyone. I'll ask around for a specific time tomorrow.
Hey mates, I just inform Elite 'bout our situation and currently waiting on their reply, in the meantime if you guys could post when you guys are available that would be great. Since I can't always reach you on Steam or Skype.
Shit I'm super busy before going to England. Been struggling with university applications. I guess I might not get accepted in to certain places because I'll be away and won't do some tests. Usually Saturday around 20:00 is a good time. I won't be there but I'll pm everyone. I'll leave the rest to you, Sicks. Good luck mates. I'll stop by to check the results when I'll have access to internet.
Hey lads, we're gonna have a room open for the next few hours for our clan league match.

/jo elite when you guys are ready.
-----
So only hunter was able to show up for you guys but I guess that's because of the time zones.

So we're gonna try to do it earlier time than we did today on Saturday.

Please show up on Saturday because it'll be close to our last chance to get the war done.

Most of our clan can try to get on around 5pm - 11pm time slot (GMT+2 as that's what I was told from Hunter.)

This was a bit unorganized today and you guys might not have known we were looking to play today so we'll try to do it Saturday.

That's all from me.
Last edited by Snook; Jul 7, 2016 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Cool stuff.

I asked my guys to try and login on around 1PM gmt -5 because I don't think they're gonna get up earlier lol. We'll probably have less people than last time but we'll try to do this.

Will post here again when I've made a server.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09