Toribash
WHAT!!! OMG!!! no wonder McCain hates Iran, LOL JOKING, im voting for obama, i hate Mclame. he will have war with iran, then he will force me into military, then he will make me shoot at AHM, then i am unhappy
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hatez halloween.
I see no point in it, its like, yeah the Americans do it, woot, we are gotta do it too!!11eleven!

We have like carnival here but its not cool enough for the kids so they celebrate Halloween. And you know what, i happened to be at my moms that evening and when i came back home, the bells were covered with disgusting stuff. Next year, if i remember when halloween is, i will get myself a new giant uber water gun load it with icy water and wait around the corner and when those tards come and play a treat on me because they think i dared to not wait all night to get them some friggin sweets, i will come around the corner and make sure theyll all get a cold. THAT will be fun.
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
you know my uncle and her wife live in USA in washington and they say af mcCain wines he will KILL US and the USA's people will be happy about everything exept the war with IRAN but af you vote for OBAMA! lol i like to say his name all the time its cind of funny OBAMA! lol were was i o yes he will give power to all black skins and my uncle and her wife say the black skins are a lot lazy and it will be bad for USA im so confiusd i dont know witch one is better OBAMA! lol or MC$^% or what ever his name is
mclame is gay, OBAMA RULES! McCain wants to kill your country AHM! DONT SUPPORT HIM! lol
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]