Toribash
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Runescape (Old-School), Runescape 3 and probably every other version of the game. In Oldschool RS it's become either fasionscape or botting for money. It's rather hilarious how much negative feedback RS3 gets from their facebook page.

I just started playing old school RS last week ;(
It seems pretty fun.
but fuck smithing omg
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Furcadia used to be the biggest furry haven on the internet. Had 10k or so players at any time. Then the effects of having furries try to run a business kicked in and they're down to 1500 at peak, at least half of which are people multiclienting.

my girlfriend and i decided to play that for shits and giggles and its sad we couldn't get anyone to talk to us or do anything so we just left. some people have ridiculous descriptions on their characters
wow that
sucked
cry of fear,it was a good horror game :/
sadly not much people know about it more.
forums are a bit inactive,likely,only find 6-7 posts per month.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
GTA 4 is already dead, Call Of Duty: Ghosts, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare. That's my list
-----
I forgot to mention Alien: Isolation too :d
Last edited by Chev; Dec 12, 2015 at 05:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah idk what i'm still doing on tb
has any one ever thought of Medal Of Honor?

No one i mean NO ONE ever plays that game now

Its mostly COD and BF4 that took the place in FPS gaming

Hope it changes because i realy enjoyed Medal Of Honor when i was 10 still playing it on the PS2
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
Originally Posted by JinJe View Post
has any one ever thought of Medal Of Honor?

No one i mean NO ONE ever plays that game now

Its mostly COD and BF4 that took the place in FPS gaming

Hope it changes because i realy enjoyed Medal Of Honor when i was 10 still playing it on the PS2

The game was too similar like battlefield and didnt have a direct execution. That is why the game failed.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Medal of Honor ran out of wars to toss the player in.

PSO ep I and II is quite dead except the 100 players that still play it and PSO 4 was garbage and didn't even look like a PSO game. Not many people played III so not even going to say.

AVP was an awesome well balanced game and kept the humans shitting in their pants trying to regroup or move. Too bad it died super fast. Also the lonewarrior humans taking on both predator and aliens alone was dope as hell.
Not to mention aliens can crawl on any surface.

Gunz sorta committed suicide after it became ijji/K Gunz. Kstyle and butterfly bitches.
Last edited by T0ribush; Feb 9, 2016 at 08:22 PM.