Toribash
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
IRC then go to join chatroom and type in ITUA
IRC

Thanks a ton. I'll probably be on there a lot, if anyone wants to get a hold of me.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Yeah no problem dude, love ya Sparta ^_^
-----
I think we should do a thing for the clan where you have to be certified by at least 1 War Master and at least 1 Council member, Co-leader, or Leader for the ability to fight in clan wars. What does everyone else think?

How To Do It?

The order they fight in will be determined by Co-leaders and Leaders.

Example

What your suggestions to make this a better system?

I Will Update

Another thing, we need to start getting people to go down paths they want to: War Master or Recruiter. Private message me or Jobo to start you down route of War Master or Recruiter if you are a Full Member, not trial. Again, message me or Jobo for any help too.

Quick Tip

-----
One thing I should say is all certified members will be posted to clan thread in a spoiler on first post so we can check to see if you go it
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jan 7, 2016 at 04:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MrMiyagy, your idea is fantastic and I love it. Something like that would definitely make me want to be more active. xD
Well I'm always trying to come up with fun ideas that will work well, any suggestions SpartaCraft?
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jan 7, 2016 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Typos
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
Well I'm always trying to come up with fun ideas that will work well, any suggestions SpartaCraft?

I'll be sure to let you know if I have anything to add. Right now I'm focusing on a few pressing things IRL, so my mind isn't in the best place for suggestions. q-q

Plus, I'm still always on the IRC (just so everyone knows). Catch me there if you have anything to quickly ask.
Well I mean I have some pressing things too in real life so my ideas aren't as creative and as good as they can be so that is why I'm asking for as much advice as I can get.
Thanks though for trying SpartCraft, deal with you life and I hope it gets better for you soon. I want to play some Toribash with you again. :P ^_^
Hey everyone, I am not so sure on how the IRC thing is working, because when I join IUTA then I just get into a random server that I made O.o can anyone help ~^.^~