Toribash
for parrot copy and paste your application in the next two weeks we will figure it out eventually (maybe not since half of this clan keeps tabs and forgets occasionally) anyways on to the main

don't get what you mean bgjames1 is it a denied or did I pass this level
I hope you know that i said that as part of the first post test right?

Originally posted by parrot2004
"scintillate I deagree zack is better than day srry day but day is still reallyyyyy good"
Originally Posted by parrot2004 View Post
for parrot copy and paste your application in the next two weeks we will figure it out eventually (maybe not since half of this clan keeps tabs and forgets occasionally) anyways on to the main

don't get what you mean bgjames1 is it a denied or did I pass this level

that was bg's dumb way of saying post again in a week so technically denied but he wants you to try again as soon as we forget that you applied (which will not take long)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
is it a denied
that's what ive been asking for 10000000000000000000000 hours
-----
oh thx day
Last edited by parrot2004; Sep 17, 2015 at 03:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Scintillate View Post
I hope you know that i said that as part of the first post test right?

Originally posted by parrot2004
"scintillate I deagree zack is better than day srry day but day is still reallyyyyy good"

simply having Leader A is better than Leader B shows that you have read the first post, who in their right mind would give a backhanded compliment like that to a leader if they weren't ordered to?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Thanks Day for clearing that up - I totally agree! By the way, you were really good in Mocucha's video (the Nitro promo)! Anyway, was I accepted or denied in my application?
lol thanks, on the vid but i actually didn't do a thing in it... that's just my skin i suck at replay making. on the note of your application i'm still trying to hunt you down but school has limited my schedule so you have my apologies on making you wait Xd

i would normally prefer i test you myself but since it's taking so long and it's flat out rude to keep you waiting, If you find any Nitro member ingame just tell them "Day requested that you test me for nitro and report the results to Day via skype or PM on forums."
Originally Posted by Day View Post
that was bg's dumb way of saying post again in a week so technically denied but he wants you to try again as soon as we forget that you applied (which will not take long)

Off-topic: its not dumb it just you kids can't understand big words until the next year of your life so probably I'm going to have to dumb it down for you to understand what I have to say
*sigh*
This generation
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by Day View Post
lol thanks, on the vid but i actually didn't do a thing in it... that's just my skin i suck at replay making. on the note of your application i'm still trying to hunt you down but school has limited my schedule so you have my apologies on making you wait Xd

i would normally prefer i test you myself but since it's taking so long and it's flat out rude to keep you waiting, If you find any Nitro member ingame just tell them "Day requested that you test me for nitro and report the results to Day via skype or PM on forums."

Lol the video was amazing anyway! Who did the tricking then?

I will make sure to tell any nitro member that you want me tested!

Thanks so much,
Scintillate