Toribash
Damn bear and just thought you were chilling with a thottie last night but disaster struck hope you and your family are OK
And hey cr0vax hope you like your stay in the clan
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
Sorry guys for not posting at all today, there was a storm and an earthquake which knocked out my power and it may take a few hours to a few days for it to get back on. I will keep you all updated on my situation since I've got 3G on my phone

Bear! I hope Mama bear, Papa bear, and the fine ass blonde thot of yours are all Okay. I also hope your recovery is not too hard, and not too soft. But just right.
Last edited by Canada; Aug 30, 2015 at 07:11 PM.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
Oh shit that's scary as hell man! Hopefully it wasn't too crazy over there, and hopefully your power comes back on fairly quickly. Good luck!

Also, welcome CR0VAX, to ODB! If any of you haven't seen him ingame, he's pretty nice and has a decent amount of abd skill. He's probably the oldest in the clan, real chill guy.

haha thanks for wishing me luck man, I will need it. I spent 1k on a generator though to keep my fams fridge running and wifi so we should be good for now. My network provider is down for now though because a tree knocked over a shit ton of power and telephone lines lmao.

Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
Damn bear and just thought you were chilling with a thottie last night but disaster struck hope you and your family are OK
And hey cr0vax hope you like your stay in the clan

ye me and my fam should be good bro, but I can't even Netflix and chill with no thotties because my wifi is down

Originally Posted by Canada View Post
Bear! I hope Mama bear, Papa bear, and the fine ass blonde thot of yours are all Okay. I also hope your recovery is not too hard, and not too soft. But just right.

thanks canada, the fine ass thot is burnette btw ;) I'll hit you up for some free healthcare if me and my fam gets hurt hehe. Also welcome to the clan coy and cr0vax, I hope you enjoy your stay in the clan! I already know coy pre well and I hope to get to know cr0vax better in the near future (:
Hey guys! I just wanted to say good luck for the new clan I hope this chapter going to be a long one!
Thank you holo for wishing us good luck and coy I believe hampa already payed you with that 100tc booster ;)
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
Hey guys! I just wanted to say good luck for the new clan I hope this chapter going to be a long one!

thanks holo, I really appreciate your support man. Feel free to stop by whenever you want! Also coy I think Canada meant some Orc grips and 11tc, sorry for the misunderstanding bud
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
thanks holo, I really appreciate your support man. Feel free to stop by whenever you want! Also coy I think Canada meant some Orc grips and 11tc, sorry for the misunderstanding bud

That's what I told him. Orc grips and 11tc's.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED