Toribash
Originally Posted by seinzen View Post
salut a tous ! j'ai rencontré deux personne de ce clan, elles m'ont semblé sympas! au début je ne voyais pas tellement l'interêt des clans mais j'ai appris a le découvrir et je trouve ca utile j'ai découvert toribash grâce a un youtubeur ( squeezie ) et depuis que j'ai essayé ce jeux, j'y joue tout le jours depuis 6 mois ^^ me concernant, je m'appelle léo j'ai 18 ans, mon skype c'est leo canet et ma fréquence de jeux est assez élévée ( tout le jours ) voila j'ai dis tout ce que je voulais vous dire et j'éspere que vous m'accepterez

Shit translation:

Hi everyone! I met two people from this clan, they seemed nice to me! At first I was not very interested in clans but I learned to discover it and I find it useful I discovered thanks to a Toribash youtubeur (squeezie) and since then I tried this game. I've played every day for 6 months

About me:

My name is leo, I'm 18 years old and my skype is leo leo canet. I have said all that I wanted to say and I hope you accept me.

I say no again sorry. It's just a bit too brief
I vote no. Not enough info, and we need to know more about you and what you've done in toribash. feel free to translate my post.
That want kept silent to know about me? I would answer you
-----
je voulais rejoindre votre clan car le peu de personne que j'ai rencontré de ce clan m'ont l'air sympathique et forte, donc je souhaite évoluer avec ces personnes.^^
-----
i want to join this clan because some persons thems to be strongs and i want progress to this persons
Last edited by seinzen; Jul 2, 2015 at 04:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
First You Need to Be active on forums..I cant see this.
third Not enough application
I cant See anything from these 3 so I say No
Last edited by mercykiller; Jul 5, 2015 at 07:47 PM.
Originally Posted by seinzen View Post
salut a tous ! j'ai rencontré deux personne de ce clan, elles m'ont semblé sympas! au début je ne voyais pas tellement l'interêt des clans mais j'ai appris a le découvrir et je trouve ca utile j'ai découvert toribash grâce a un youtubeur ( squeezie ) et depuis que j'ai essayé ce jeux, j'y joue tout le jours depuis 6 mois ^^ me concernant, je m'appelle léo j'ai 18 ans, mon skype c'est leo canet et ma fréquence de jeux est assez élévée ( tout le jours ) voila j'ai dis tout ce que je voulais vous dire et j'éspere que vous m'accepterez

Declined, feel free to apply again in 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
First You Need to Be active on forums..I cant see this.
Second You need good English..
third Not enough application
I cant See anything from these 3 so I say No

Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Second You need good English..

Um..

sorry but you don't have really awesome grammar either.. :v
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
I'm allreally in the clan but I've been inactive for a while so I'm just gona present myself again

In real life:

My name is Lucie, I'm a girl, I'm 19years old and I live in France, in a small town c:
I recently bought a nex computer so that's why I'm back. I've been afk for family reason that I can't tell.

How I watse my time:

I love to listen music when I have nothing to do, or I can play video games for days :3
I like to do sport to keep a good body, I won't be fat :c
I can go outside sometimes too with my friends :x

Toribash:

I joined the clan 1year ago and I was a concil member
I'm a parkourer, I spar alot but I can't found anybody good enough to keep his balance without fucking every thing up -.- So if you can spar, tell me, I'll be happy to play with you c:

My life in general:

I don't live alone, I love France but I want to go in usa or london :/
When I was at school, I was working in an informatic school :x
Now I have my own tatoo shop :3
I'm good at art/drawing

If you need to know something else just PM, Ill answer you with pleasur
Last edited by -Lucie-; Jul 3, 2015 at 01:23 AM.
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
I I spar alot but I can't found anybody good enough to keep his balance without fucking every thing up -.- So if you can spar, tell me, I'll be happy to play with you c:

I know ur talking about me (;-;). I'm going to start getting back into sparing cause it's mainly what TB is known for and I suck rn.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
I'm really in the clan but I've been inactive for a while so I'm just gona present myself again

In real life:

My name is Lucie, I'm a girl, I'm 19years old and I live in France, in a small town c:
I recently bought a nex computer so that's why I'm back. I've been afk for family reason that I can't tell.

How I watse my time:

I love to listen music when I have nothing to do, or I can play video games for days :3
I like to do sport to keep a good body, I won't be fat :c
I can go outside sometimes too with my friends :x

Toribash:

I joined the clan 1year ago and I was a concil member
I'm a parkourer, I spar alot but I can't found anybody good enough to keep his balance without fucking every thing up -.- So if you can spar, tell me, I'll be happy to play with you c:

My life in general:

I don't live alone, I love France but I want to go in usa or london :/
When I was at school, I was working in an informatic school :x
Now I have my own tatoo shop :3
I'm good at art/drawing

If you need to know something else just PM, Ill answer you with pleasur

I already give 6 yeses.
Last edited by Foxire; Jul 3, 2015 at 04:56 AM.
What about the first one you quoted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
What about the first one you quoted.

shit i still had quote+ on

nvm edited that out hehehehehe