Toribash
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Yo, your ready to go at around an hour from now (10pm 0 GMT)?
We have our 4 players and this is our only chance before the weekends.
<Smiles4Fre> Why quote yourself, losers.
Yeah sorry, this was the only time I could find my crew around,
I am not even a leader so I should not have been organizing this but this is our only chance and our leaders are pretty much dead,
so I took it into my own hands... sorry about that.
-----
If yall are ready jo /le in 10 minutes!
Last edited by Ishy; Jun 19, 2015 at 10:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
me and smelys are the only ones here and smelys has to leave very soon so we cant play today

would've been nice to have more than one hours notice especially since we have given you four different times that have all been ignored since monday and have also told you when we're going to be available

if you have players with you now, ask them when they can play on the weekend and post all the times here and what mods they're playing, if we're lucky we might be able to round up 4 players to match your times but worst comes to worst we can play each game individually over the course of the whole weekend. as i've said multiple times we're super busy this weekend with people moving house, working day and nightshifts and having limited internet access etc etc so im pretty pissed that in the 5 days we've been trying to contact you, the only thing you can say is "LETS PLAY IN AN HOUR"
Sorry, but you have to understand I didn't really have any resposnsibility in the hosting of this e.e I'm just trying to help you out :P
But the guys will be able to play tomorrow same time if that is possible for you, we don't really have a direct decision on who's playing what mods though.
Man, that's 30 minutes off the time, we could arrange it so as if you have 3 players we can wait for you to do your matches if it comes to that, tertwerty.
-----
Yo just wan't to remind ya'll that the match is and Hour and 10 minutes off thee time, we hope you can make it :P
Last edited by Ishy; Jun 20, 2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oops forgot to post sorry

we should have 4 people and can be there same time as yesterday