Toribash
fallout 4: minecraft sims dead rising mass effect tower defense

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Oshit I must enjoy life before I stop going out... About >5 months left.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
fallout 4: minecraft sims dead rising mass effect tower defense

where's the multiplayer

seriously sick game
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
where's the multiplayer

seriously sick game

if they ever add multiplayer, i wont even buy it. it'll end up being the same as TES Online
Originally Posted by Raindz View Post
if they ever add multiplayer, i wont even buy it. it'll end up being the same as TES Online

doubt it, I was thinking something more like GTA V (+ you can't make this game an mmo rofl)

would work well with all the building scavenging and crazy shit you can do in fallout 4
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by Raindz View Post

wow one bethesda game tried online and was bad must mean all bethesda games online will be bad right ha ha ha

game looks fucking sick had to stop myself from buying it after seeing the reveal. seriously has everything i wanted and i'm super hyped to build a town and hold it down
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
doubt it, I was thinking something more like GTA V (+ you can't make this game an mmo rofl)

would work well with all the building scavenging and crazy shit you can do in fallout 4

Yeah, true. from this pov it would be really nice ^^
I haven't played Fallout 1-3. But I watched the trailer for Fallout 4. And it looks beautiful. I'm getting it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."