Toribash
Weeeeeelllllllllll, I dont really see why you would want to talk to people like Falmes and Killa, but the other will be fine. Beware of Falmes though, he does bite from time to time. but sure we could talk, I need an excues to spam this thread that Krulls will accept and you're giving me one.
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
You know. I wanna deny what Ertion or whatever his name is said, but my mommy always told me that lying is bad so I'm not gonna say anything more on this matter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I think legally it would have to be a PM. You can get an infraction for asking to be an allie By posting on the clan thread
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You should try to get to know most of WAPOW first Meh before asking for a single alliance. I'm sure you're nice, but we need to know you better. Keep posting here if you're interested and try to find people online and have all the foon!

maybe this is why Eltyion doesn't talk to me anymore, I'm too literal...........eh whatevs.
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
WAPOW
We were victorious in the 2nd war for Clan Siege.
Good job Brokii and Torigod08!

We have defeated Addicted in the 1st two wars so far and we are off to a good start in the 3rd.

Meeeehhhh,
This thread is not for chit-chatting but you are welcome to get to know us in-game and we can discuss becoming allies.
BTW, that little banter between Ertion, Falmes and PimpKilla is only their attempt to keep up their post count.

Let's keep this thread going on relevant topics, posts should be regarding our clan, member's experiences in-game and in real life and generally about Toribash.

WAPOW!
Hello guys. Sorry for beeing inactive but i have lots of stuff to do, so probably i will be online only on weekends. Honesty apologize.
Luis

Remember to just chat some people up on skype to did some wars. Most people don't check the forum regularly enough to see this for quite some time and everyone is almost always on Skype
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]