Toribash
People say that they don´t get it.
I laughed my ass off when I was showing the forums to a friend of mine and he was like "What do you find interesting here? You are just spending hours of your time looking at stuff other people post.". Right after that he logged into facebook.
h
They say it's shit until I tell them the part where I make usd out of it, then they all want to learn
"no sir i did not scam that player"
iRookie is sex.
People think I'm a nerd and then I tell them I make them bands from this game and that I get more bitches than them and then I get the last laugh
i am the best in toribash
I only tell my friend whom i know what game genre i like
my parents don't know what i play
my brothers mocks me but loves it when i make videos or cool replays(they like the idea but they dont like turn based thing
is this useless >yes it is idk if people want to know what i do

tl:dr no one knows about it and IDC if people mocks me
INB4 14 days ban
Friends told me I was stupid to play it so much...So I slowly got them into it...

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
same here
Originally Posted by IAtomI View Post
My mom says "He is playing that stupid game again (Toribash)"and I don't know why...

My father says same thing .D but I told him I have like 70k(with items) 7-8$ which makes 20-24 TL ( Turkish Lira ).

And my friends never gonna learn how to play this game unless they understand physics and english...
Leon The Black
I have somewhat of an addictive gaming personality. At first, I stopped playing toribash cause it was really boring and difficult to begin so I defaulted to Minecraft. Well my parents didnt like my playing Minecraft a lot and made me delete my account. So I took another go at TB. Now I appreciate the finer ponts of the game and really like the unique mechanics.

My sistrs dont like or care about games that I play unless its Minecraft. My little brothers think iTB is cool though. I love fighting genre based games my little bros follow suit.

But my roommate and my friends think its weird lol.
Last edited by Antman777; Feb 17, 2015 at 06:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
Everyone in my family usually doesn't care that I play Toribash.
Literally the only thing they care about is the amount of time I'm upstairs rather than how much time I spend on Toribash
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
My brother finds toribash too hard so he just plays LoL. My parents hate computer games but they kinda find this game unique. My friends werent really interested in this game. My roommates are arrogant with it.
"Why?"