Toribash
Thx bean i edited the finished product, i rip his other pec off in the end but is that the kind of dm u meant? Plz say if u think the edited version is better, i tried smashing him in half but i couldnt :s here are 2 of my other replays same goes with them, comment rate ect ect
Attached Files
Bloxam_500edpwnage.rpl (76.8 KB, 9 views)
Bloxam_violence perfected.rpl (166.3 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by bloxam; Nov 4, 2008 at 11:25 AM.
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
Not especially what I meant but it's certainly an improvment.

Violence perfected. An average madman. There is quite a long pause between one dismemberment and the next around 200 frames.

500ed pwnage. I think the kick could be faster.
Echomarine 4 the win
Bean im confused do we post our replays here or in the moves you made thread? :s
1.I love the spinning at the start and it lead up to a clean though week looking kick
2.I really dont know what to say about this one... its good for the same reasons as the 1st one but u follow up with some big hits, personaly i prefer the 1st one, though i cant say why.
3.I like the kick itself, it looks strong and well executed, and i love how u kick his head away at the end
4.Very, very nice come back, i thought he had u when he let go, great job

^ my longest post ever!
soz for yet another post but i think i got uke really finished this time
thanks for the comments bean, its a shame though, violence perfected wouldve been a cool name if it was for a replay that was total leet
Attached Files
Bloxam_!finished! product.rpl (117.6 KB, 16 views)
Much better, dont try to improve, you'll only spend the rest of your days searching for perfection.
Echomarine 4 the win
WAIT! Those replays are meant to be in the Clan Replays thread, no? Shit.. Gotta make defination for this thread you phailers .. lol
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Well I can easily move all this so i will. My bad sorry.

I'm stickying this so I can access the replays easily, once finished on the vid ill unstickey it.
Echomarine 4 the win