Toribash
Hi, i'm ApexAdor, call me Trevor or Apex which ever you fancy, I have played Toribash for a while now, (i started in jan 2013, this is my alt, to be main, my char i created was humonculie) i am thirteen years old, turning 14 in February, and i am "very" (as most people say when i tell them my age) mature for my age, i am friendly, and i am currently wearing dinosaur boxers, (they're my favourite)~ i am Canadian, and have been in LMC, after i was accepted because i beat their leader, and second best player. also, for a fun fact, my eyes are green, and i have two gay uncles and a lesbian aunt.
Your aplication will be voted.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
ok, by the way, just to i suppose, "better" my chances of getting in, i just recently beat %(Obey)Cheshyre twice in aikido big dojo.
ApexAdor: Denied. Sorry.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
I would tell you them without a problem, but the thread for it already got deleted. I think the reasons was that you are not that experienced, that your app was short and had a lack of information and that we dont aim for members with ingame skill but for nice players who its fun to talk with and who put effort into their apps. So your tries to show how much ingame skill you have weren't that useful.

I'm sorry if any of this reasons are not true, I just wrote what came to my mind.
Hello people! My name is Trocher3. I live in Indonesia, having a GMT of +7. I'd like to apply for Aurora.
The reason I'd like to apply is because I'd like to hang out with you guys, play together, socialize with each other. Why I chose Aurora instead of other clan? It's because I see potential in Aurora, and I hope we can get along well to the road of officiality. My skype is trocher3(pathetic i know right). Well that is it. Hope I get accepted.
My undies are plain,boring charcoal black color.
Replay will come soon although it sucked. It's because schoolmate snapped the laptop screen and service center said that the fix will take 1-2 weeks :/
:D
Your application will be voted.
Last edited by Life; Sep 29, 2014 at 05:43 PM.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.