Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I havnt posted a replay in a while so i thought ah why not, live a little aye.

Little move i found in single player that takes both knees in one kick, gonna advance it to make it into a blood bath but thought i might even make a little inter clan event out of it so please feel free to take this replay and make it as brutal as possible after the kick.. the best might get a prize but i doubt it.
Attached Files
Sparrow_legsplit_middle.rpl (50.4 KB, 11 views)
Originally Posted by Sparrow_Hawk View Post
Little move i found in single player that takes both knees in one kick.....I might even make a little inter clan event out of it so please feel free to take this replay and make it as brutal as possible after the kick.. the best might get a prize but i doubt it.

Nice kick Sparrow_Hawk...

<Surgeon Tori>: "I'm sorry Uke the prognosis isn't good, we're gonna have to amputate both legs from the knee down".

Anyway I just had a bit of fun with Uke's head after your kick, it's not a dismember-fest but gets a nice score.
Last edited by TommyTank; Apr 13, 2008 at 01:44 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
very nice tommy i like the repeated beatings of ukes head

Heres a little more ive added to it. the end is abit sloppy but i got bored.. will enter more later
Attached Files
sparrow_middle_split_extra.rpl (123.7 KB, 9 views)
Nice one, Sparrow.

Here's a replay from the Toribash Cup on August 5th. [CBK]Groad and I were the final two, and we played a best two out of three. Sadly, I lost the set, but I won the first match. Here it is! (Watch how I DQ him)
Attached Files
kickcool.rpl (28.6 KB, 13 views)
here's a few I haveth.

First one is a replay i got today, Zaa just got his ass kicked :d
Second one is just 3 punches, amazingly.
Third one is a few kicks, amazingly.
Attached Files
TSR-kickboxvszaa.rpl (39.4 KB, 8 views)
TSR-3punch.rpl (99.9 KB, 6 views)
TSR-kickfrenzy.rpl (113.0 KB, 6 views)