Toribash
I usually only say gg if I play with friends, or if the other person says it first and I agree with them.

Not every game is a gg? It'd be lying if I said good game every game, whether I won or lost.
Most of the time, after I start the match, I think "I'm going to do this"
If I do it, gg I could care less if I win or lose, but if I don't do it, or if I randomly break it's not a gg for me, might be for you because, you beat a custom belt yay.

Just think before saying it, or say gg? if others think it is, they'll say it back.
Or rage at you because they're a sore loser. Like pusga and manlypotato
Good wushu game is you are within striking distance and someone or both land a blow nearly every 50 frames. Thats just nuts.

I say Good Game to one up whomever say gg it works especially well when I win.
Surely GG is however the person feels at the time, whether or not the game was beautiful or not, they probably just can't be bothered. It shouldn't dent your pride in any way, if you feel like you're the type of person to say gg every match, then you should be proud of yourself in doing so anyways.
If the other person doesn't say it back, even if he wins or it was obviously an awesome match, then it's just how he feels.

I say it every match no matter what the outcome. It's just polite, but that's my opinion.
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
i dont want to say gg because i am the best at this game and i never lose
every game is easy :/

same :/
But srs tho if you feel disrespected or you get mad if someone doesn't say "gg" you prob should turn off ur PC and think about how terrible your life is.
Nothing matters, it's a game.
Well GG means good game so they are justified to not say it if it wasn't a good game. e.g. There were lifts or bs DMs etc.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by Taquar View Post
"gg"... That was hard to write... pfuhh

Hello ;)

I recognized the most players above 10th dan dont write "gg"?

I asked a few and they sayd "Why should I"

I mean, it is a thing of respect... or not?
This is a F2P game and if I had just begun to play this game i would stay away from Toribash because of such players.

I have an own YT channel and told my veiwers:"The people who playing in Toribash are really nice and helpfull"
I dont want to make a the respectles player list because that would ruin my own good imagination of the community.

Now im 5th dan and i realize its getting even worse the higher my level gets.

Now I want to know why is it so hard to write "gg" or to give tips how to make the move better?

It is not really a sign of respect. It is just a response of how the game was. "good game".

After 10 thousand games you start to see toribash kind of different and lots of things seems equal or you just have done it somewhere in toribash. Then a real "gg" turns to something different that could give ideas to continue improving the knowledge about the game.
Something about it.

Imagine how boring could be see a shovel by the thousanth time. It would be a "gg" to you even if you could easily counter it?
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Well GG means good game so they are justified to not say it if it wasn't a good game. e.g. There were lifts or bs DMs etc.

If they actually manage to beat me by clapping me I'm sure as shit going to say GG.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I said they are justified to not say GG in that scenario. I didn't say they shouldn't say GG if that happened. And be honest, did you post that for the sake of arguing me? Keep it in the Clan Discussion please Valt.
-----
P.S. FYI Your post came out looking cocky. It's like saying your too pro for them.
Last edited by Merc; Aug 6, 2014 at 04:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
I'm Cocky as shit. But, if the GG is well deserved, then, I'll say GG. Also, I was joking in a small sense.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.