Toribash
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
"I feel that Risk's smileys were a bribe and he is awfully to quiet. I believe we should lynch him with no questions asked."

Hmm... you suspected three people now... that's a bit suspicious..
Thank god I wrote down who's who. I actually had to check and see if dannyrug is mafia or not. Of course, I'll never tell.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
"After looking over the autopsy it has come to my attention that animate balls of light don't generally have eyes (as was the case with Logan) nor do they take much damage from guns. It's for this reason I say we make haste in lynching Wight."

If you truly believe this then back it up in bold.

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Thank god I wrote down who's who. I actually had to check and see if dannyrug is mafia or not. Of course, I'll never tell.

First he accuses me and and Risk, and now this?
Hmm...
Last edited by ysome; Aug 1, 2014 at 10:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
"I distinctly remember ysome agreeing to lynch risk, but then retracting his statement."

"Is this due to fear, or did ysome realize mafia shouldn't kill each other?"
A hasbeen like the rest
More like, deciding that it was a bad idea to lynch someone because they were handing out smileys.
Think it's suspicious that Danny gets so accusative? Almost like he's trying to take the spotlight off of himself...
Last edited by ysome; Aug 1, 2014 at 11:08 PM.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Also, if someone truly votes to lynch and even if that vote is the only one by the end of the day, the lynch will go through.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
The accuser is the accused.
I vote to lynch dannyrug.
I vote to lynch Risk. Dannyrug is innocent. I am the inspector. I also got bored of roleplaying/am too tired right now to think of clever words. Will roleplay next post. Also, I have very little idea on if risk is mafia or not, as I investigated someone else last night. However, the way ysome is acting on risk's behalf seems strange to me, so if any of ya'll want to lynch ysome, I'll change my vote.
Last edited by Templar; Aug 2, 2014 at 08:37 AM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
I vote to lynch Risk. Dannyrug is innocent. I am the inspector. I also got bored of roleplaying/am too tired right now to think of clever words. Will roleplay next post.

We have a liar in our midst. I insist on not killing Risk because I investigated him the first night. He's innocent.
If you don't believe me, lynch him. If he's mafia lynch me the next day and you win. If he's a villager you know I'm telling the truth.
Or just lynch Templar, and if he's the investigator lynch me the next day.
Last edited by ysome; Aug 3, 2014 at 04:23 AM.
"Now what's all this ruckus about lynchin' me? I ain't done nothin' here but try'n get us working together. If'n ya ask me, we should be worrying about the feller with the sword. I dunno if he's mafia er not, but the way he's swinging that thing around going crazy, he's a danger to us all anyway! Keep 'im around and sooner or later we'll all end up all "
\o/