Toribash
Originally Posted by Volltic View Post
Im a fairy tail girl natsu all the way

I love everything that has been mentioned on this thread so far.
is kyure alive?
Anyone seen Naruto The Last if you have a link to a mirrored video of it please post it im dying to see that shit D: and Its the only thing out there till it comes back around March/April.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
I can look for that once I get home. Is it a film, an episode...?

Film, released the 6th of December it should be subbed already by now but if you find a dubbed version Id love that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Well, Code Geass is the best anime ever imo. It mixes fantastic plot, giant robots, the power of geass, a sadist and incredibly ingenious protagonist, secret identity, deceptions, rebellion, futuristic war, twists, beautiful drawings and sexy girls (which is important too).

Are you still reading this?

Run to watch it!

50 episodes, not just a little film
Last edited by WeppetKo; Dec 22, 2014 at 07:36 PM.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Well, Code Geass is the best anime ever imo. It mixes fantastic plot, giant robots, the power of geass, a sadist and incredibly ingenious protagonist, secret identity, deceptions, rebellion, futuristic war, twists, beautiful drawings and sexy girls (which is important too).

Run to watch it!

I watched up to episode 16, not sure I stopped tbh. I'll try it.again
(Origin)
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post

Run to watch it!

At first I didn't understand the last episode, but after watching it again I was like "Oh ok".
It's a must watch anime.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
At first I didn't understand the last episode, but after watching it again I was like "Oh ok".
It's a must watch anime.

Well don't say nuthin bout it, imma watch it l8r today
(Origin)
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Film, released the 6th of December it should be subbed already by now but if you find a dubbed version Id love that.

Bad news. Films take about 4+ months to be fansubbed, not even half of what it takes to dub them.
Last edited by Fates; Dec 23, 2014 at 01:49 PM.