Toribash
Originally Posted by Buze View Post
I know you don't rage Infinity , yojakeo was yelling out things like "F*** you faggot, F***ing go die," etc, etc. That is when enough was enough. So, I hope you guys understand

Gots nitoratus in his clan. lel.
also, I dont think alot of people in toribash have problems with saying fuck.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Him and I were in a skype call, he was yelling these things out lol, but it's all good now, so anyone up for a war or two?
I will try to be on all tomorrow, getting our members together and warring, let's actually try and go undefeated, that would be nice .

Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Being undefeated is probably impossible, but we can try to get a good win ratio.

I agree. And also, I am hoping that we won't focus on being undefeated to be honest. We learn more from mistakes.

I hope in this clan we don't go full try-hard. I know clans that have, and they got quite a bad reputation for it.

Although, a good win ratio is nice. But I'm more concerned for learning than I am for winning. Obey didn't get to rank 1 without a few losses.
How do you kill one with no life?
I am a little too competitive :x. I myself don't want to just focus on being undefeated, though it would be nice (for me.) It would take too much time. This clan is not going to go try-hard, I am mainly focusing right now on forum activity and being active, also, what do you guys think about hosting a bet server for Bliss?
I would like to help you with a bet server, but I probably can't come in-game for the rest of the day.

Edit: Well, I can but there's already a bet server.
Last edited by Beat; Jul 7, 2014 at 06:42 PM.
I am a little too competitive :x. I myself don't want to just focus on being undefeated, though it would be nice (for me.) It would take too much time. This clan is not going to go try-hard, I am mainly focusing right now on forum activity and being active, also, what do you guys think about hosting a bet server for Bliss?

Set up an estimated time in a day and we'll try to help in the creation.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Hmm, we could try around 7pm -4 GMT, or until the TBRadio server dies down. Let's hope that we can get some profit for the clan's bank, and that it will be fun .