Toribash
A question, why did he use a bastard sword in one hand and a greatsword in the other? He could have dual wielded two greatswords. It's not like greatsword is rare and he did not have two of them. (you can buy an indefinite amount of greatswords and claymores from a merchant)
Am I missing something about dual wielding?
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
A question, why did he use a bastard sword in one hand and a greatsword in the other? He could have dual wielded two greatswords. It's not like greatsword is rare and he did not have two of them. (you can buy an indefinite amount of greatswords and claymores from a merchant)
Am I missing something about dual wielding?

yeah, you need to be insane to dualwield heavy weapons

1) cost too much stamina
2) slow
3) no parry

why would you do that other than swag?
it's completely inefective and even counterproductive than for example dualwielding 2 scimitars.
Originally Posted by snake View Post

1) cost too much stamina
2) slow
3) no parry

it's completely inefective and even counterproductive than for example dualwielding 2 scimitars.

Is parry actually useful in PvE now?

In DKS1 you never needed to use it in pvp or pve (inb4 gwyn), just us timing and dat deadangle all day. Rolling was too imba in that game.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Is parry actually useful in PvE now?

In DKS1 you never needed to use it in pvp or pve (inb4 gwyn), just us timing and dat deadangle all day. Rolling was too imba in that game.

Gorman, get the game already and stop asking questions

1) cost too much stamina
2) slow
3) no parry

Waving two giant greatswords around like they are BBQ sticks really does it for me.

Currently STR/DEX 28/15. Not sure whether to pursue the dualwielding goal anymore, the requirement are 42 STR and 15 DEX. I am starting to feel that smaller weapons are a lot more useful. I use a hiede knight sword, loving it. Very good moveset. I also noticed that newer weapons kind of outclass the old DS1 weapons. (not all, but most) Any weapons with good movesets and scaling that I can use currently?

Also, here is a fun thing which happened to me. I walked right into the first two boss rooms (The last giant & dragonrider) unprepared and steamrolled them. Probably because it's earlier bosses, but still. DS1 early bosses didn't feel like cakewalks.

lol'ed.
Last edited by Hero; May 8, 2014 at 04:54 PM.

u r not the big boss m8, im waiting for christmas sales
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
u r not the big boss m8, im waiting for christmas sales

Big scrub. 2 scured 2 ply durk bowls to.

About that music guys......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]