Toribash
Original Post
Torishop update
Good time of a day!

As you may have noticed, Torishop has been disabled for some time today. This happened due to major pricing changes we made.

CLICK

First of all, a lot of items' prices became more reasonable.
You wouldn't have to pay the same amounts of TC for main item types like bloods or joints and miscellaneous stuff (timers, user texts and so on) anymore.
You can check the difference by visiting the "View items by color" section in Torishop.

Secondly, all items are now ranged by Tiers.
Each tier has its own price borders and QI restrictions.
In addition to that, there are two special groups of items: Beginner items and Elite items.
Obviously, first one was made for beginner players and the second one - for pro players

Beginner items includes the cheapest items (250-500 TC for full set) with 0 QI restriction and Elite items are those with the highest prices (up to one million TC) and QI restrictions (up to 20,000).

Tiers

And thirdly, as you can see in the list above, a brand new color was added.

Vortex

Ingame look

Vortex is on a timed sale (price is two times lower, QI restriction is 10 times lower) until the end of January.
Hurry up to get it in time!

So that is all! Have fun with new prices!
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Great, this should make marketing much more easy, since there are now tons of worthless items to not buy

Well yeah, but still, i'm concerned about the minority of the big-scale marketers here (Jsnuff, sheva,etc.) Who made a big effort in their marketing and just lost a lot in a second.
Good thing I already sold a lot of my items and only lost like, 10k(due to the Camo stuff I didn't want to sell and maybe the Azurite Force, and Quicksilver Relax, idk if Imperial Force increased but if it did, good thing then.)
But still, all in all, this update is still pretty bad.

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Very cool update for the newbies. Not so cool for the ones who've been marketing all this while though. New year, new change, huh? I'd just like to ask what do you mean by: "Vortex is on a timed sale (bla, bla) until the end of January." Timed sale including those special things such as lower price, qi, etc, but will it still be sold after the end of January? Does this 'timed sale' mean that it won't be sold after January? Sorry if I misinterpreted.
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
Timed sale including those special things such as lower price, qi, etc, but will it still be sold after the end of January? Does this 'timed sale' mean that it won't be sold after January? Sorry if I misinterpreted.

From what I heard, Vortex force will increase from 75k to 150k(original price). Which probably means that the other Vortex items will increase as well.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
Don't understand what a warning would do, for those who are complaining that there wasn't one.
A warning would only put the market in either a frenzy or a stand still. Neither would be beneficial.
And if they were to release the price changes for items before the update, they would probably lose a lot of their value with warning.
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
Don't understand what a warning would do, for those who are complaining that there wasn't one.
A warning would only put the market in either a frenzy or a stand still. Neither would be beneficial.
And if they were to release the price changes for items before the update, they would probably lose a lot of their value with warning.

any market changes should be planned as long term action, changing it gradually, it would be better than turning market completely upside down just because.
Yeah i agree with that changes, but...
I feel bad for the marketers, they lost so much profit and stuff, and about the static force, 10k qi? it's just a yellow colors, nothing special with it...
Alpha imperial force, it's like imperial, just a little dark, it was fine with 10k qi...
Azurite force, the price is still not fair in my opinion, never thought it was...
These are my opinions, I know they are not going to change anything, anyways.
I suck.
<b><font color="000066">ELITE ITEM</font></b><br>Broken free from the underworld, the unholy fire will rain destruction upon all who stand in your way. This evil runs through your veins tonight...

The coding on demon force kind of fucked up, I don't really understand why demon force has been pushed up 80k, it's not as if many people have access to it anyway
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu